Contractions confusion

tbfromlv

Reaction score
I’ll start by saying, yes I know baby will come when she is ready, but I’d like to have opinions or stories while I wait!

Last night around 6pm until 9pm I had regular contractions 5 minutes apart for 30-40 seconds in length. Then suddenly they eased up. They became 30 minutes apart all night long and all day today so far.

Last Friday I was 75% effaced and 1 cm dilated and lost my mucus plug. (FTM here) baby is “as far as she can get low without coming out” according to OB

Is this just going to keep happening you think or is there a chance for baby to come sooner? Again, I know you all can’t tell, I’m just looking for opinions and stories.

I’m just so tired from being up all night with these contractions and physically tired and feel like my pelvis feels like it was beat up!

I'll mention dates as it's the easiest for me to remember haha but I had less frequent ones with my second on the 19th all morning then they went and the morning of the 20th they started again then went until 8pm when they started getting more regular, frequent and painful for the next few hours then she was born at 5am on the 21st. :)

I also had this at 39+2 with my first but went into labour at 40+0. :)

Ahh thank you! I had them again last night and they were definitely increasing in intensity so I was sure it was it.. and then they stopped! Ahh! So unfair lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->