Controlled Crying...Should I??

Controlled crying only works on mild easy going laidback babies.So I've been told.Your boy sounds like an active young fella,dont think it will work.Make bedtime 8pm perhaps?

Fuck!!! 1 hour is too much ....FOUR!!

I think theres a line for controlled crying. My gawd!

I KNOW! I couldn't believe it when she told me that. I know I had a look of horror on my face! :dohh:
I was going to try controlled crying with Colton, but it just breaks my heart. I cant even make it until the first "5 minutes"!! :blush:

Doesn't CC works in a way that you leave the crying for 10 minutes,then a cuddle,then 15 minutes,another cuddle and so on...?

I really don't know,does he like being rocked or falling asleep on your shoulder?

yeah i did i left him for longer each time it didnt work but if i hold him to sleep hel think thats his new routine and want it every night and wont settle alone

Have you tried putting him to sleep in darkness - I used to keep the landing light on with the door ajar for Jack, but if he woke, the light disturbed him & he woke up properly. I now keep the bathroom light on (further away) with the door shut & the bedroom door slightly ajar (as it won't shut fully:blush:) it is darker & 9/10 if he wakes I only have to put his dummy back in & his teddy back in his arms & he goes straight back.

He has to be rocked to sleep first though - he won't go to sleep on his own!:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->