converted!!!

Also, she might not be a tiny tiny baby then you can use the btp ones pretty soon! :D

That's very true! I thought Leyla wouldn't be able to wear cloth for a while cos I only had a few tiny nappies... then she came along and was too big for some of them after only a few weeks!

Lol, I had a load of small sized nappies ready to go, 8lb+ they were so I thought would be good to pretty much straightaway after she was born, Freya wasn't 8lb 'til she was nearly 2 months old :dohh:.

:lol:

Well i did think she might not be a tiny baby since im so bloody BIG, but, now i have an emergency appt for testing for ICP/ OC, and apparently they deliver babies at 37 weeks or thereabouts if this is confirmed i have ALL the symptoms and im going mad with itching, so if i end up at the hospital getting the tests rushed thru (because im 36 weeks tomorrow) Then she might be here sooner than i know, in which case she might be small...

im too apprehensive to think about nappies this morning, for once. Ive had 2.5 hours sleep and actually am now scratching so much im bleeding. I feel sick cos apparently the tests can take over a week to come back, but over a week and im past 37 weeks which is apparently the cut off point for delivery as the risk goes up and up after that!

well i have doctors at 10 40, and just gonna write down all my symptoms and the two blood tests ill need, acid bile and liver function i think, but he might send me to the hospital cos they can get them done faster?? I dunno. im not leaving till hes done it tho because i cant take it anymore, im litterally getting scratches all over myself but i cant help it, got no appetite and extreme nausea, and more of the symptoms. :S

:hugs: I hope you get the results quickly, at least your doc appt is soon :hugs:

Woo hoo, love converted cloth mummies, you won't regret it :D

I have 3 small ittis coming up for sale if you're interested?

I prob will be vicki! My reaserching has come to a halt today tho, got to go to triage when my mum gets in from work

She said she thinks i have it, if its not exactly that its something, Somethings not right. She rang Triage and they said to def go in, So just waiting on my mum.

Really want a shower tho but the gas ppl are moving our gas pipe so its all switched off today! ugh,

I cant drive myself to the hosp cos its 30mins and ive had 2.5 hours sleep, so just waiting for my mum

Aww. Poor you. Hope everything is ok (well, I know it's not, but you know what I mean). :hugs: Keep us updated :)

Will do, I think i have another cyst too, either that or appendix is infected. Life is PEACHY

O hun, thats horrible :( Big :hugs: from me and Imi xxx

Poor you. Hope you get it sorted quickly. Although it's horrible now, just think, whatever happens you'll soon have a gorgeous little baby :) Then you'll be thinking about nappies more than you ever thought possible and definitely more than you ever wanted!!!

:rofl:

Im sure i will be, ill be buying them soon as i have money. She might well be wearing cloth sooner than i thought!!

Good luck with today, look forward to seeing Ava soon (ish) :)

Clare you plonker you should have got hold of me and i would have taken you... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->