Convinced my NuvaRing was a dud this month...so in TWW now

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Need opinions ladies... So Nuvaring is my BC and I've used it since boys were born (16 months almost ). Used to put it in 3 weeks. Take it out and leave it Out a week. Put New one back in for 3 weeks and just continue that pattern . Bout 5-6 months ago I started leaving it in 3-4 weeks taking it out putting new one right back in so no period. Might spot a random day or so of brown a day or two before I was sposta change it but once new one in spotting stopped within 24 hrs.

This month did same thing spotted 4-5 days before changing it put new one right back in and it got worse! Turned rusty red and brown but never period flow just enough for one thin regular pad a day and did that for about 5-6 days if not longer....and then turned brown again and then stopped last Thursday....Well I told my hubby I wasnt broken finally (thats what I call AF lol..being broken..)Then hubby and I had sex last Friday night...and then not even kidding...last Saturday the brown CM started back again!!! just brown and not a lot but still..WTF?!?! and then last Sunday the 16th........throbbing ovulation pains on my back on the left side...

So now im like technically 5DPO and just waiting to see what happens...woke up with sore throat today but otherwise feel fine so prolly just slept with my mouth open lol...boobs normal..still getting faintly tinged CM when I wipe...would be crazy if the one month that I get a shitty nuvaring and then the one month we actually have sex (we have twin boys and a nurse in the house 24/7 for my daughter so not alot of privacy or energy lol) that would be the one month that I get preggie.....have to admit part of me would be super happy because I def want one more but then again hubby would be super pissed because he has said no more kids ever ever...but definitely no more kids right now lol...:dohh:

Stuffy nose for a day or two and now sore throat Other wise feel fine.

Still stuffy but throat not bad today.... Expecting bfn because no symptoms really. Nothing like I listed in my journals with my previous pregnancies other than some left ovary pain yesterday and last night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->