Convincing evaps or start of bfp?

aymz1983

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I took a FRER earlier today - 2mu with about a 3 hour hold around 9:15am. It looked negative but there was something catching my eye, and I would look and look and didn't know if I was just line eyeing or if there was a hint of something there. It hasn't changed all day.

I decided it must be an evap and took the second FRER in the box around 3pm again with about a 3 hour hold although I hadn't drank anything for the last couple hours lol. Figured I might as well to see if I got a shadow on this test. Couldn't see anything as the wee went across and put it down to get kids from school as was running late. Came back half an hour later and I could see a line without having to squint, and it does look like there is some colour to it - especially when I shone the torch through the back, could definitely see it whereas I couldn't with the morning one.

Attached are pics, although as we all know photos don't do it justice I guess.. but I would appreciate any thoughts. First two pics are this morning's test - one regular and one edited so you can see how much of the line I could just about squint and see.

The second two pictures are unedited and are the afternoon test. Is it possible this is the start of a bfp or do they not look right?? Can't get anymore tests until tomorrow now. I'm almost positive there is colour in them. It's hard to see now though as it's so dark outside stupidly early!

Thank you :)

IMG_20201111_094958.jpg IMG_20201111_094958-01.jpeg IMG_20201111_152848.jpg IMG_20201111_152855.jpg

I definitely see what you mean, it does look like there's something there. Good luck when you test again tomorrow, FX for you :dust:.

I definitely see what you mean, it does look like there's something there. Good luck when you test again tomorrow, FX for you :dust:.
Thank you. Just so hard as well when pics don't pick it up as well as the actual eye lol. Urg. Kind of wished I'd waited now to use the second one. I have more questions than answers!

Can definitely see something! Good luck! <3

I can see a line but I wouldn’t read a test after 10 mins, defo do another test though. Fingers crossed it’s bfp for you. Good luck x

Well no point posting a picture today as it's as negative as my mood today lol. Just some convincing evaps yesterday, especially that second one where didn't even need to squint to see the line.
Le big sigh. Thank you everyone for opinions :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->