Convincing my doctor to prescribe Provera and Clomid

CarlyDee

Reaction score
Tomorrow I have a gyno appointment for a post-op pap after I had surgery for dysplasia. I talked to my doctor about a month ago since I haven't had a period in 6 months (7 months now) and told him we've been TTC for about a year, and I would like help, so I'm sure we'll be talking about it tomorrow. I'm just afraid he's going to say something along the lines of "you're young, it will happen, just give it a little more time, blah blah blah." How to I leave the doctor's office tomorrow with a prescription in my hand for Provera and Clomid? Do I tie myself to the table and say I'm not leaving without them? Hunger strike? What do I do? I'm super shy and it's hard for me to stand up for myself. Any advice would be awesome.

if you tell them youve been trying for a year they will send you for tests then put you on clomid(or w.e your dr feels will help)...they shouldnt say your too young (im 23 and im on clomid)good luck girl!!:happydance:

Hi jw what did you say to them to give you a treatment cause I have been ttc now for 4 yrs and there still not taking me seriously they just keep putting me through the same tests over and over they keep telling me that's it's only 1 blocked tube and that I can still conceive with 1 tube blocked but again not even close to a pregnancy and they keep saying there's nothing more for them to do just to keep trying but they haven't tried any treatments on me at all any good advice

Your not to young, I'm in my late 20s and on Provera! In two months I'll be on Clomid and have been only trying for 2 months! But I have history of no periods or ovulating! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->