Copy of Bugamoo Cameleon?

mamalove

mum to 3 girls and a boy
Reaction score
I found this on pushchair on Ebay,is this cameleon?? it's completly the same as Bugaboo,but i cant read the label on the apron?!
What is this? Does anyone else have this stroller? Is this legal?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BABY-JOGGER-..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL?hash=item35a72b295c

edit: bugamoo pmsl

the make is miwheels

could be made by the same co as bugaboo, just like graco make some pushchairs that go out under the mothercare name :shrug:

Omg how nice are they for £225 all in?!

I just done some research on it and apparently all the genuine bugaboo fabrics and stuff fit on it. The carseat is crap though and you cant use it in a car but the maxicosi adapters fit onto it :thumbup: I suggest if you want it to go for it but put an offer in for a little less and dont get the car seat, and buy the maxicosi and adapters :D

I had a cameleon for my daughter, she doesnt use a buggy anymore, but i wish this existed back then :D
it looks exactlly like bugaboo, and like op said, with a good car seat it still works out A LOT cheaper!

i wonder if they're any good tho ..

Bloody hell they look exactly like the bug!!

I had a cameleon for my daughter, she doesnt se a buggy anymore, but i wish this existed back then :D
it looks exactlly like bugaboo, and like op said, with a good car seat it still works out A LOT cheaper!

i wonder if they're any good tho ..

apparently they handle exactly the same !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->