• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

COQ10 statistics

I don't know if I can go a whole month without temping or charting or checking!! How will I know when to have sex? Hahahaha. For three years we've only had sex during my fertile window!!! Well not ONLY during fertile time but that's when shit got serious!!

ha ha love it..sorry about clomid an the bust ..please hang in there I'm feeling down actually going into fertile window and feel confused ... don't know if hubby will play ball so to speak this week ..seems lethargic and tired all the time:( pretty worried....

Hi girls, i started coq10 in December - only 200g a day and wondered if anyone had experienced a side effect of bloated crampy stomach? Also a shorter cycle / ov earlier than usual? Hmmm!
It's not the only thing I changed; i ran out of calcium and magnesium and vit E whilst away at xmas and of course it could just be down to the change in diet whilst away - not my usual healthy self! lol.
I finally read through the entire thread, thanks for the advice and will keep you all posted :)

Hi kas. When i first started with the coq10 it really effected my tummy but after a while your body gets used to it.....im on 400mg per day with no ill side effects. It did not have any effect on my ovulation though.....

@blythe thanks for replying :) yeah the ov might be a coincidence and due to other factors, but thats reassuring to hear that your stomach aches subsided! Its been pretty consistent but i want to try this out for a few months at least!

have any of you considered taking dhea? and have you heard if you are already sufficient it can impact fertility?

@blythe thanks for replying :) yeah the ov might be a coincidence and due to other factors, but thats reassuring to hear that your stomach aches subsided! Its been pretty consistent but i want to try this out for a few months at least!

have any of you considered taking dhea? and have you heard if you are already sufficient it can impact fertility?

When I got my BFP in Sept my O was 3 days early, we almost missed it because I only OPK, never temp. I usually start poas on the 16th -20th and then only waste 4 sticks/mnth. I hope this means good to come for you.

CoQ10 is oil based, are you taking it with food. It'll be quite rich on an empty stomach and could also cause the runs if there's no food in there first.

Well I O'd finally this month CD 26! But I've just got booked for surgery on the 19th so now I can't act on it. BOOOOO! Anyway, just glad it finally came, stooopid hormones.:wacko:

I tell you girls what? I 'm so ready for some results from this "miracle" CoQ10. I'm doing the liquid and this crap is expensive. I missed a week taking it when I went on vacation but now I'm kinda glad I need it to last. Good gracious!

Ha, got my O on CD 25 and AF on CD28, what to make of that zinger? Onto the next cycle.
I'm loosing weight, going to see if this helps. We're talking serious weight loss here, like 65 lbs. Wish me luck.

Great day 2have! 3 day luteal phase.... 65 ? Thats two first graders!! What the what???

HAPPY CRAPPY THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME. Tomorrow marks 3 phuckin years since my TR... so im celebrating by having four teeth pulled.. yay me.. i should be having sleepless nights and fearing the flu of an infant and toddler.. but "the baby room" remains empty three years later... and is now called "the other room" I decided to take this cycle off after two failed rounds of clomid .. So onward with the painkillers and dental extractions..and possibly very heavy drinking. BUT next cycle the shit is getting real.. 100mg clomid and sperm deposits.. hope hubs is up for it! Might even treat him to a BJ or two this cycle.. hes been a champ with my mood swings a fits of crying.. POSITIVE vibes and truckloads of glitter to us all!!!

HAPPY CRAPPY THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME. Tomorrow marks 3 phuckin years since my TR... so im celebrating by having four teeth pulled.. yay me.. i should be having sleepless nights and fearing the flu of an infant and toddler.. but "the baby room" remains empty three years later... and is now called "the other room" I decided to take this cycle off after two failed rounds of clomid .. So onward with the painkillers and dental extractions..and possibly very heavy drinking. BUT next cycle the shit is getting real.. 100mg clomid and sperm deposits.. hope hubs is up for it! Might even treat him to a BJ or two this cycle.. hes been a champ with my mood swings a fits of crying.. POSITIVE vibes and truckloads of glitter to us all!!!

Good luck to you I have been reading your posts.i hope all will work out.take it easy and you get your BFP this year!

i love your last line of truckloads of glitter to us all..I love it!!!!

Thanks tess! I cried yesterday so im not doing that today.. onward and upwards ..

Alley I'm really sorry it's taken this long and the chlomid didn't work AND that you had to have 4 teeth pulled out on your anniversary. It's pretty sucky over here too, thanks for sharing the shit with me lol. I've just posted this on another thread and I'll tell you about it too. I'm at my witts end and fed up.

I know you guys may think this is crazy but I'm sick of the yo-yoing with my weight and I firmly believe my hormones and fertility aren't working because of it. So I'm fixing it in a more permanent way. I'm getting gastric sleeved on Jan 19th. I was in tears last week, called in sick from work, home alone, couldnt sleep, face full of spots, not ovulating, feeling fat. My thyroid isn't working, I'm probably not producing melatonin, my arthritis is killing me (we've been skiing alot) and I'm going to have to go get bone spurs scraped off my L knee by my orthopedic surgeon (R knee was done in 2011). So I booked in with a top surgeon in Mexico and my flights.

I was in shock the whole day with my decision and didn't want to tell ANYBODY. Thinking up stories I could tell my hubbie etc. Then I realised, this is going to benefit him, I know he'll be supportive and I broke down and told him. I'm not ever going to tell anybody else, this is for me and I think people would make off the cuff negative judgements to me. I just feel like if I don't do something soon I will not ever have kids. I've tried everything under the sun other than being able to control my weight, I have to get down to a regular BMI (hovers between 26-31). I have worked out like crazy, ran 5km races, been to a bariatrics clinic since 2007 and not been able to get a handle on my overall weight. My goal weight is between 135-145 and the lowest I've been able to get down to was in 2007 @ 165.

The statistics of negatives with the gastric sleeve are shockingly low, the statistics of people loosing weight and keeping it off are amazingly high. They cut your stomach in half which gives you less room to stuff yourself and removes the center that makes the ghrelin hormone (the hunger pangs). It's different than a gastric bypass which can produce dumping and malnutrition. It's about forced portion control and removing the hunger feedback loop to your brain. I really enjoy sports of all kinds but the extra weight makes my knees groan everytime I do something. It's not going to be an easy fix by any means but I'm looking forward to a slimmer more fertile me, and hopefully my hormones will start working too.

I haven't been able to talk to anybody about this, it's pretty radical, I'm terrified and I still can't believe the path I've put myself on!

2have good luck I totally understand where your coming from. I too have the weight issue working against me. I wish you a safe surgery and speedy recovery

Ally big hug. Good luck with the dentist. Enjoy your mini break from ttc ( maybe it will be your month after all)

2have - i believe in you! Bnb is the place for support and secrets.. i am 5'3 and hovered in the 170s for years.. im stuck at 148.8 but im ok with it..would really like to lose 10 more pounds though!! no one but my virtual friends on bnb knows i had tubal reversal surgery... posting here allows me to share ttc struggles that i normally have to keep buried. There is no pain worse than feeling fertility broken.. keep me informed on how things go.. I'll be thinking of you.. and worried sick until you post again after surgery..

2have good luck! have a safe surgery and speedy recovery

alley i hear you on the ttc broken. i feel like a failure for not being able to get pregnant. we have been ttc for 2 years and not one bfp. it hurts. no one but those in similar situations understand. At least here we do

Thanks guys, can't speak to anyone about it and it feels great to just let it out! Alleysm, I'm sick and tired of feeling broken too. This is the year of big changes for me. I'll be broke but hopefully healthier and happier. Especially if we have to do IVF after this! At least the good thing is that from all the sleevers that I've spoken to (there are some on B&B too) they gained around 20 lbs with baby and lost it all right away. They had no nutritional issues it sounds really very positive.

Has anyone else here considered IUI or IVF or is would it be a future option? We tried IUI but they warned us there's only around 25% extra possibility over natural methods.

My FS has been pushing for IVF cos of my age and high FSH and hubby's low numbers but I was not ready, now a year later I am ready but DH needs more time to accept this. I am hoping coq10 is doing its job in keeping me eggs young while I am waiting for hubby

Hi ladies - just catching up now. I took 2 weeks off for the holidays (traveling and time away from the computer)... hope you're all having a very happy new year!! It's going to be our year!!!

2have - oh the surgery sounds wonderful!!! All the best luck to you!!! I'm sure the sleeve will be a great solution. It is SO so hard to keep our weight in check when TTC. We all understand. Lots of hugs to you!!!! Like Alley said, I believe in you too!!

Vix - it sounds like acupuncture is going really well - I love the excited response you got!! LOL! And I know what you mean about supplements... I wonder if any of them interfere with each other. I tried to google which vitamins to take together but gave up b/c I couldn't figure it out. I try to take my calcium separate from the prenatal multi and folic acid... but I think it's ok to take calcium with CoQ10 since that's fat soluble... but otherwise I have no clue.

CaliDreaming - hi and hope everything is going well for you!!

Pdmcd17 - how's the CoQ10 going? Hope you're doing well and having a great new year!

Nato - Congrats on the BFP!!!!! How are you doing? FX for a sticky bean for you. Huge hug. And totally agree with you about the green tea!!!

Briss - where do you get the wheatgrass supps? Health food store? I don't think I've ever seen that in supplement form before... but I see the wheat grass in the grocery store... I've never bought any though. Why is it good for you/TTC? I should do so reading!!! I hope you get your BFP soon!!! Magic CoQ10 dust to you!!!

Hi Kasgreenbean - make sure to take the CoQ10 with food, and especially food that has a little bit of fat in it since CoQ10 is fat soluble. Hope your tummy is feeling better. You could also try another brand of CoQ10 - sometimes some women have an easier time taking a different brand.

Here - LOL I know!!!! It's about time this stuff worked.

Alley - Oh man 3 years... I'm so sorry to hear about the teeth coming out, and hope those painkillers do the trick afterwards!!! My dentist wanted to do some fillings last time (in November) but I decided against it. I probably should have..... You definitely deserve a nice relaxing cycle off from trying everything. I hope 2013 is your year and it only gets better from here!!!!! Baby glitter galore!!!! LOL!

Hi Blythe and Tess - Happy 2013!!

AFM - DH and I went to see our families in Minnesota and Pennsylvania over the holidays and spent LOTS of time waiting in airports due to the winter storms. I am in the TWW and am symptom spotting of course, but have no idea what to think since they're really just the same thing as PMS!! This is the first cycle I've tried since the m/c. I am so worried about another m/c, but really want to be PG again, so I'm trying to keep my fingers crossed. Hope 2013 is the year for all of us!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->