• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

COQ10 statistics

I LOVE the kind with roasted brown rice. Have you ever tried that Nato? It's loose so you need one of those dodads but yuuuum! So SO good.

I have never heard of such a thing! I must investigate immediately

i get mine from a supermarket and I've also got a tin of it from my organic store. Here's the photo of the supermarket brand:
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41%2BeKxbb-yL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Hi all,

How is everyone doing? Funny about green tea. It is in my wheatgrass cocktail i have every morning and in one of my herbal teas. I have even had green tea with lemon so hope it will do some good.

Still taking a load of supplements but am a bit worried that I need some professional advice. I am taking quite a few and am worried that they may work against each other, that my system is metaphorically scratching its head and saying "what the hell do you want me to do as there is too much going on" or god forbid I end up in a clinic in a couple of years with a Dr asking why i didnt simply take "supplement/treatment A" which produces the best results. Am very confused and am looking to research as much as I can. Anyone out there know what is good for lowering FSH or for kicking my repro systems ass back into work :haha:

As I said Coq10 is something I am def sticking with along with acupuncture, chinese herbs, folic acid and prenats but the rest I have no idea about anymore!! (had a further blood test and result was 77.3 FSH so slight increase:growlmad:) Grrrr!!!! Not a happy bunny at the mo

Vix, what do you have in your wheatgrass cocktail? I am trying to find what I can mix it with to make it bearable. I fine it really difficult to drink wheatgrass shots on a daily basis but I know this should really be helping with my FSH.

Hi Briss,

I buy mine ready made from holland and barrett. its called Rabenhorst organic wheatgrass cocktail (£4.29 for what lasts about a week for me). It has 45% organic wheatgrass. 22% green tea, apple juice, agave syrup, lemon juice and 0.2% spirulina in it. I like the taste and have replaced my morning coffee with a glass of it. Dont know if it is doing any good but it gives me a bit of energy.

Yeah that wheatgrass is awful stuff! I take mine in tablet form and it is still awful. I can't imagine what the actual juice tastes like.

Vix, I wrote down for my FS all of the supplements I was taking. She looked it over and said that it was fine and that I was taking anything that would be counterproductive. She didn't give a glowing endorsement of any of them but at least I know they won't hurt anything.

Thanks Cali,

Am now considering DHEA as I have read about a clinic in New York that puts its patients with high FSH on DHEA. I reckon that before this year ends I could write a blooming big book on this subject!!!!! Tried to research every single thing i am taking and strangely enough just before xmas I decided to drop all supps apart from prenat vits, coq10, omega 3 and folic acid. My last bloods were done on 27th Dec and I am now wondering if my levels changed sharply in a week when i took all supps away? (ever hoperful...........)

I see, I was thinking of making a smoothie or a juice at home. may be mixing it with apples and honey will help

Good idea. The apple juice is what I can taste in mine along with the spirulina yuck. I bought some spirulina powder but cant find anything to take it with so its sat on the side in the kitchen taunting me!

DHEA is a good idea but you should check your levels first to make sure you can take it.

I head spirulina is a good thing as well but I am not buying it until I figure out how to deal with wheatgrass :)

Hello ladies!! We need some bfps on this thread!! I had another busted cycle on clomid so I'm taking the next cycle off. I ordered some fertilitea from fairhaven health..it has a lot of goodies in it! I will keep you updated on how it goes!

Hello ladies!! We need some bfps on this thread!! I had another busted cycle on clomid so I'm taking the next cycle off. I ordered some fertilitea from fairhaven health..it has a lot of goodies in it! I will keep you updated on how it goes!

Hi Alleysm, I can't even O never mind a bfp. I'm really kind of fed up and frustrated. :shrug:Best of luck with the fertilitea and enjoy your month off!:flower:

2have- in the last 12 months I've o'd maybe 3 times.. And none on clomid.. After all this time and effort it still makes me feel gutted and broken.. :(

I'm sorry, it's not fair. (I've omitted a few choice 4 letter words that I really wanted to insert-being Friday, tired and frustrated, they flow a little more easily).

I hate this fucking shit too 2have4...

Hi Briss,

I buy mine ready made from holland and barrett. its called Rabenhorst organic wheatgrass cocktail (£4.29 for what lasts about a week for me). It has 45% organic wheatgrass. 22% green tea, apple juice, agave syrup, lemon juice and 0.2% spirulina in it. I like the taste and have replaced my morning coffee with a glass of it. Dont know if it is doing any good but it gives me a bit of energy.

I used to have this....it was yummy! I now have the shots when i can face it..whilst pinching my nose....yuk!

Alley Hi sorry clomid didnt work for you. Have a rest and then come back "fighting". It is real f@#king pain when millions of others get pregnant and have kids without any preparation or thought. I have had two women at work have daughters (one 3 days before my due date last May and she is a workaholic who came back to work 3 weeks after having her daughter grrr!) so feel very inadequate at times. Mind you I did say to OH that if we do finally get our dream and our baby it would be the most loved child on the planet (apart from my DD who is 17 now).

Think I am addicted to the wheatgrass cocktail it is very yummy. I agree with you Briss try to master wheatgrass because the spirulina is bloody awful stuff!!

I am still battling on monitoring everything and noting it in my new diary. Mind you it looks like I am spy writing in code about hot flushes, CM and times I have BD'd.

I don't know if I can go a whole month without temping or charting or checking!! How will I know when to have sex? Hahahaha. For three years we've only had sex during my fertile window!!! Well not ONLY during fertile time but that's when shit got serious!!

Girl. That so made me laugh. That's something I would say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->