COQ10 statistics

I've been taking CoQ10 for a couple years now just for heart health. Never knew about using it to try to help make a baby. After reading some of this thread, I just upped my dosage. I used to take 400mg a day, then lowered it to 200mg a day because of cost, but now raised it back up to 400. Anyone who knows of good quality for a lower cost, please post! I try to use coupons and buy the double pack at CVS when they have a BOGO sale.

We don't have a Kroger here, unfortunately. We did years ago, but it got run out of town by another company.

Hi all, I just heard about taking CoQ10 may help with fertility. I've started taking 100mg. Is that enough or should I take more? What's the recommended dosage for a 39yo with endometriosis and ttc#1?

Thanks!

HI Greenleaf:
Welcome. I don't know what's technically recommended. I take 200mg because of taking the liquid and it goes too fast :haha: But some of the other ladies have started out low and then upped the dosage to 400 and then some 600mg. So I don't know. IT's probably going to be whatever that doesn't cause you any discomfort like diarrhea.

The dosage ranges quite a bit. I read that some REs even recommend a minimum of 800 mg a day.

I picked my dosage based on what I thought I could tolerate and what I could reasonably afford because the higher dosages can get pretty pricey.

Yeah, Q-10 is pretty expensive at this part of the planet too. I'm pinching my dad's Q-10 supply atm, breaking his 300mg capsule into half (more like pouring out the powder inside the capsule) LOL!

Hi greenleaf. I take 300 mg but it's the oil filled capsules, which I've read are absorbed better by the body than the powder.

For everyone in the US, does anyone take the coq10 from Costco? They had a big sale recently on supplements and I picked up a couple of bottles. They're not the kirkland brand but another one that I can't remember the name of right now. I used to take Jarrow but they were too expensive :(

Alleysm, we're in the same boat! I just got back from HSG and one tube is perfect while the other is at least partly blocked and minor hydrosalpinx. Waiting for final report from radiologist. Did you have hydrosalpinx or just a blockage? What does you doctor want to do about it if anything?

Alleysm, we're in the same boat! I just got back from HSG and one tube is perfect while the other is at least partly blocked and minor hydrosalpinx. Waiting for final report from radiologist. Did you have hydrosalpinx or just a blockage? What does you doctor want to do about it if anything?

Mine is blocked at the uterus. Right now due to my age, luteal phase, ect, ect.. we are having labs done . P4 wed to see if i ovulatef this month and cd3 labs next month to see where my quality and quantity are. Depending on those results we will make a decision on what to do. We will not be doing ivf or iui.

Hi greenleaf. I take 300 mg but it's the oil filled capsules, which I've read are absorbed better by the body than the powder.

So I've heard. But hard to find the oil filled type here and they are pretty expensive compared to the normal type. Maybe it'll be cheaper if I buy online?

I just took the mercola COQ10 and I've been burping up this nasty citrus taste for hours. I guess they add some kind of lemon or orange oil to disguise the taste :(

I quite like the taste... the powder type at least. LOL!

Well with the liquid I get off Amazon..it has a little pinappy (so not a word :rofl:) taste. It takes a bit to get use to the taste. Then I'm good.

The price we pay to get these LO's.

Ladies, sadly my suffered a second MC at 6 weeks so back on the COQ10, just wondering if I should just start taking it again or wait..do you think it matters?

Awe so sorry pat.. :( i think you should get right on taking coq10 again

I agree when I had my first MC i started taking it right away to get a jump on that three month build up because there will be some down time for your cycle to regulate. Good luck and i am sorry about your loss.

Sorry PatTabs :hugs: definitely start Coq10 right away, I agree with the other ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->