COQ10 statistics

Hi all!!

2have4kids - your posts are so helpful. I truly appreciate them. I am definitely a believer in vitamins & supplements helping to give us a boost in areas where we're deficient. There's not a whole lot of difference between some supps and some medicines (especially herbs)!!! I've heard that inositol is almost like a natural form of Clomid.

AFM - I got a BFP this weekend!!! This was my 2nd month taking CoQ10. I really do think that it helped, even though I had only been on it 2 months. I'm still in a little bit of shock but very excited.

Whoo hoo moondust!! This thread is hopping with bfps!!

Wonderful news Moondust. A happy and healthy 9 months and may your first trimester go by with no MS

Hi guys.
I found this thread from another thread. LOL...Also I know moondust (Congrats girl).

Just wanted to chime in here. I took COQ10 for about a month and half. I then got off for no reason of course. I don't know why I thought I would be one of those one month girls. Anyways..I started back on it yesterday.

So glad to see all the bfps. Congratulations girls. I hope the rest of us can follow in your steps.

how long ttc: Approx 7 months
length of time on coq10: about 2/3 months
dosage: 200mg once a day
results: Got preggo about 2/3 months after taking it every day...could be total coincidence, but I started taking it because felt I needed all the help I could get, and the research was convincing.

Good luck and baby dust to you!!xx

Feline- thanks for the post! The research is very convincing!! And it cant hurt taking it either! Did you continue taking it after your bfp?

I'm going to start Coq10 this month - I just ordered the Mercola branded one - its called ubiquitol or something. Have any of you heard of Ubiquitol? Or taken it?
I guess I'll start with 100mg and see how it feels.....and hope it has some results. Does anyone know if it matters when in your cycle you decide to take it?

Firebaby- coq10 or ubiquinol on of the best is kaneka. You can go to kanekaq10.com and it will show you a list of brands that use kaneka. I personally just switched to kaneka ubiquinol. Start it anytime just make sure you take it everyday!

BklynChick and Feline - Congrats!!! and H&H 9 months to you two!!

Hi Here - definitely start it up again!! I took 200mg the first week, upped it to 400mg for a few weeks and then took 600mg for this cycle. I stopped at the BFP.

Hi Cali, Alley and PatTabs!

Fire - I think one kind of CoQ10 is supposed to be more absorbable, but I just bought the NatureMade brand and that seemed to be fine. I'm sure the one you got is good.

Also US ladies. I tried the brand sold at walmart.. gave me very bad diharrea and rash! Just fyi!!

moondust - thanks for the tip and CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: on the BFP. So excited for you.:cloud9::cloud9:

and Ally thanks for the heads up on the bad Walmart Coq10 - I definitely think that the quality between different brands is huge, that even if active ingredients look the same it might not be the same.

I'm gonna give DH 100mg a day and I'm gonna start on 100mg and build up to 200mg or more if I can stomach it.

Yea. Thanks for the tip girls.
I've been doing the Liquid. It's so expensive but It's so hard for me to swallow pills if they are not small.

Hi ladies!
Thanks for all the info here, very helpful!

Congratulations to all pregnant girls! H&H months to come!

Those of you who take CoQ10 for a longer period - do you have any side effects? Skin? Eyes? In the other thread there were some comments but here we see only the positive side, so I was wondering if any of you ever had an issue.

I'm affraid to take a big amount of it, I just started with 60 mg, today 2x60 mg.

I've been doing the Liquid. It's so expensive but It's so hard for me to swallow pills if they are not small.
Tell me about it, my pills are enormous! Next time I'm buying another brand, that's for sure!

I was taking only 30 a day for several months cos was slightly cautious but then a few months ago I increased it to 300 a day and did not notice any side effects. the positive effect was that my FSH got down to 8 which is amazing

I take 300 a day and the pills i buy are very small. About one third the size of my prenatal!

Alley: I'm being a total lazy bum...tell me again which ones you are taking. When I get to the bottom of this one I may switch depending on the size. I like the idea you said yours were small. This darn liquid been running me almost 40.00 from Amazon. Maybe that's one of the reasons I took it a month and a half before :rofl:

So I've been doing 200mg. No side effects here. At least none I can surely attribute to CoQ10.

Haha! I take a kaneka blend. I bought mine from puritans pride as they were on the list in the kaneka website. For the websites just add .com :)

Hi ladies!
Thanks for all the info here, very helpful!

Congratulations to all pregnant girls! H&H months to come!

Those of you who take CoQ10 for a longer period - do you have any side effects? Skin? Eyes? In the other thread there were some comments but here we see only the positive side, so I was wondering if any of you ever had an issue.

I'm affraid to take a big amount of it, I just started with 60 mg, today 2x60 mg.

Tell me about it, my pills are enormous! Next time I'm buying another brand, that's for sure!

I was a little worried about side effects too at first so I started off taking a total of 200 mg a day (100 mg tablets twice a day). However, this month I immediately increased to a total of 800 mg a day (400 mg tablets twice a day)and haven't noticed any side effects at all. I take Nature's Bounty which is a cheaper brand though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->