COQ10 statistics

Cd3 labs are in... fsh 6.4, e2 32, amh 0.65.. so i have depleted ovarian reserve.. ugh!! Adding dhea to my vitamin cocktail..

Sorry to hear about the disappointing lab results. :( From what I understand DOR is not a death sentence and does not mean that you can't conceive. DHEA should definitely help!

sorry to hear about depleted ovarian reserve, I was told the same because of high FSH but
your fsh is pretty good

Feels like a death sentence! Ugh! Fsh can fluctuate but amh is what it is..

My AMH is less than 0.16. That means menopause is imminent... but I already knew that! At 37 and menopause around the corner the only thing my AMH is telling me is to keep doing what I'm doing, proactively seeking the sticky bean, and don't stop until the witch stops coming. For me, the numbers are nice to know but I think they just confirm what I already knew. I hope you feel better soon about your numbers and like you said, they fluctuate!

We are going to continue to try for the next few months.. i was certain of two months and then done but now i think I'll give it until my 38 birthday...

I was very depressed after they told my FSH numbers and refused funding for IVF because of that. I did not test for AMH on purpose. I just don't want to know! it's not helpful. I am doing everything I can as is, knowing that my time is running out is not helping it just makes me stressed and ultimately affects our love life. I just "keep calm and carry on" although I did have yet another talk with my DH about going for IVF even if we have to pay for it ourselves.

Alley You have me want to call to see what mine is. I hope they would have told me if it was low. So which is it your amh or fsh that tells you of the reserve. What will you do? Will the DHEA help. Sweetheart you are still so young. It just pisses me off that all these bad things happen to people who want kids. :hugs:

Fsh and amh both measure quantity.. but fsh can fluctuate so its not a clear indicator. Amh can be taken any day of the cycle and does not fluctuate. So my fsh is a decent number just means this cycle i have a decent amount of folicle stimulation hormone. It doesnt change the fact that my reserve is very low.

Alley - I'm so sorry to hear about your amh but will keep my FX for you.

AFM - I miscarried last week so I am back on 600mg of CoQ10....

I posted to you on the the other thread. I'm so sorry. THere is nothing that can make you feel better. I pray your rainbow baby come very very soon. :hugs:

Aww... so sorry moondust. :hugs::hugs::hugs: May your rainbow baby find you soon.

After reading this thread I went out and picked up Qunol CoQ10...starting tonight with 200mg. DH has agreed to take it too, 100mg daily.

We'll see how it goes!

Im having my first damn antiovulatory cycle!! Wtf??

Alley: Did you not get a temp shift. You know I've been wanting to tell you this but I know everyone is different. There is a lady on the other CoQ10 thread. Her numbers were just like yours. The AMH showing what yours does and she hasn't been too long conceived. So when I saw that I thought about you and knew it could happen for you. :hugs: If you are curious what her #'s were let me know and I'll copy them over here. If not...then just keep having faith honey. :hugs:

May I ask you what is MTX that you have in your siggy?

That would be great herewer. Mtx is methotrexate injection commonly used for ectopics.

That would be great herewer. Mtx is methotrexate injection commonly used for ectopics.

I was afraid you were going to say that. I had methotrexate and afterwards I couldn't get pregnant again. Even though they say it has nothing to do with future pregnancies...my DH thinks its a lie. I do too now. I use to have no problems getting preggo until after those shots..I had to have two. My world has been turned upside down. I think it damages our eggs. I really do.

EDIT: here is her info: Me 43.7 years DOR, (AMH close to zero, 0.16 ng/mL) but FSH good, 5.04

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->