Coronation Street, 4 funerals and 1 wedding

iv heard Molly dies and somehow kevin and sally get baby jack, Ashley dies and Clare takes the boys to France, also heard Graham dies :(

If they kill off Graham they will have lost the star of the show, they would have to be insane.

Even if he wants to leave, they need to throw a lot of money at him and then hold onto his leg and cry until he agrees to stay.

aww i hope graeme doesnt die :(
glad to see molly go though. evil bitch! ooooh and then maybe her aunt will reveal the truth to tyrone, so he leaves, and baby jack is given to kevin? :shrug:

aww i hope graeme doesnt die :(
glad to see molly go though. evil bitch! ooooh and then maybe her aunt will reveal the truth to tyrone, so he leaves, and baby jack is given to kevin? :shrug:

But what will Sally say when she finds out?

i have heard that baby jack goes to kevin and sally but i cant imagine why sally would be ok with it unless she desperatly wants to be a mother again and takes him on as hers or something like that

Maybe she doesn't know. They are godparents so perhaps she thinks that's why they are getting him.

i read tht john hits charlotte with a hammer and then something to do with switching her life support machine off in hosp but it said is he to late had she already told xx

i read tht john hits charlotte with a hammer and then something to do with switching her life support machine off in hosp but it said is he to late had she already told xx

Brilliant. I hate him anyway. How they thought he could be the big sex symbol when they brought him in and had Fizz, Sally and Rosie all fighting over him I do not know.

god knows i would def kik him out of my bed!!!!! xx

ive seen somewhere that tyrone dies too, that would make more sense for kevin to take baby jack, dont ya think.. i dont think kevin would take jack from tyrone. he's been his friend for years and he just wouldnt do that to him :wacko: to lose jack then his wife, i cant see kevin takin his baby too.. there have been a few hints thrown in from sally, she even said to mollie she was broody and would love a baby, so i can see how she would accept it. if kevin willingly takes the baby from ty, he's risking not only losing his friend but tearing his family apart and living as a single dad :shrug: but if tyrone was to die too then jack doesnt have any parents anymore.. so maybe thats y kevin ends up with him ?? cant wait for it to be shown ( not in a sick sadistic way :rofl: ) xx

I read that Molly is in the tram accident, and so is baby Jack. he needs a blood transfusion and Kevin has to step forward. And that they finally keep jack, not sure if because Tyrone is not really the father or because he also dies in tram accident. Is the tram that train thing on the bridge? There was a story line with a train accident on that bridge in the 60's (I have the box set, I was not around in the 60's :winkwink:) Talking of which I heard that there is going to be a box set of the 90's for christmas, really hope so!/

I read that Molly is in the tram accident, and so is baby Jack. he needs a blood transfusion and Kevin has to step forward. And that they finally keep jack, not sure if because Tyrone is not really the father or because he also dies in tram accident. Is the tram that train thing on the bridge? There was a story line with a train accident on that bridge in the 60's (I have the box set, I was not around in the 60's :winkwink:) Talking of which I heard that there is going to be a box set of the 90's for christmas, really hope so!/

oooooh!

It all kicks of a week on Monday doesn't it? I can't wait

we dont know, we would assume peter and leanne but i bet leanne and nick will get married spur of the moment like before

we dont know, we would assume peter and leanne but i bet leanne and nick will get married spur of the moment like before

Noooo :( I hope not! I like leanne and peter together! I dont want her to be with nick!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->