Coronation street marie pregnant!!

lol was just looking looking at the liam bit but avoid everything else - I don't usually go on em at all though haha

Spoilers are alright as long as you say they are psoilers in title :rofl:

Just noticed i said piggy promise its suppose to be pinkys promise :rofl:

now liam is dead and i am crying my eyes out as maria was telling him she was preg when he was dead and holding his hand on her belly! oh god still crying hormones all over place. :(

I cried loads at this point aswell, it was mega sad, feel so sorry for Maria

wasnt liams funeral so sad :( feel sorry for marie i have this feeling she is gonna find out about liam and karla soon dont you guys ?

karla is going away for a bit wonder if she is leaving for baby ??
does any one know how many mths she is cause she is quite big now isnt she

heheh.. i love the obsession with it!
i've NEVER seen the show...
but my best friends mum is from england, and if we dare show up, or call during coronation street, we get yelled at. she's the nicest woman EVER, unless you mess with coronation street time!

but my best friends mum is from england, and if we dare show up, or call during coronation street, we get yelled at. she's the nicest woman EVER, unless you mess with coronation street time!

:rofl:

yep can understand that:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->