Coronation Street

Wonder what it is too! Her and David are supposed to be makin babies but shes not happy about it. I feel sorry for her tho.

Thats mad about Jason and Stella :wacko:

Carl and Sunita have been quiet recently?

xo

Are Jason and Stella really getting together? I didn't know that!

Oh yeah I forgot about Sunita and Carl, they've not been in it for a while now.

Maybe she gets pregnant and doesnt wantt it.

Hope not, there have been far too many poorly handled loss stories recently. I know its different but surely one person in the whole street could have a baby.

xo

I reckon kylie is stil on the pill or something... It's tough when your hubby wants a baby and ur not ready, I had that problem a while ago!

Is it just me or does Stella gettin with Jason remind u of Adam getting with Ella in Emmerdale?! Lol. I know thier brothers but just seems the same!

Wonder what it is too! Her and David are supposed to be makin babies but shes not happy about it. I feel sorry for her tho.

Thats mad about Jason and Stella :wacko:

Carl and Sunita have been quiet recently?

xo

And lets hope it stays that way for a while!! xx

I reckon kylie is stil on the pill or something... It's tough when your hubby wants a baby and ur not ready, I had that problem a while ago!

Is it just me or does Stella gettin with Jason remind u of Adam getting with Ella in Emmerdale?! Lol. I know thier brothers but just seems the same!

That did cross my mind about Kylie being on the pill. David will probably find the pack and then all hell will break loose!

I love Corrie and Emmerdale. Always have the ITV2 omnibuses on a Saturday!

The actress who plays Sunita recently announced that she's leaving the show so not long ladies. Stella's leaving too so another departure to look forward too, well for me as she grates on me! There's also bee been pics of Tina with a fake bump so looks like the pregnancy progresses however what will happen once it's born is anyones guess. Felt for Kylie last week too, her reasons where sensible and she was honest. Perhaps she keeps on the pill and gets found out?

Does anyone know when Peter and CArla are back?

I've not watched EE for years. It used to be good but it's so dark and depressing now. How it keeps winning Best Soap awards is beyond me, I don't know anyone IRL who watches it.

Kylie does stay on tje pill.

I believe the storyline for xmas is Max's Dad is actually Kylie and Beckys Dad!

A few departures from the show then, I wonder if they will be dramatic exits?!

I don't understand about Max's dad being Kylie and beckys dad, isn't that incestuous? Or am I being thick, haha. I only started watching Corrie again earlier this year so I missed some of the earlier stories

Maybe it was rape or abuse or something. Thats so sad if so!! I do like Kylie. Maybe going thru the pregnancy reminds her of back then and thats how it comes out.

Yay to Sunita leaving, and Stella. Cannot bear them

co

Maybe it was rape or abuse or something. Thats so sad if so!! I do like Kylie. Maybe going thru the pregnancy reminds her of back then and thats how it comes out.

Yay to Sunita leaving, and Stella. Cannot bear them

co

That's a good point actually, I never thought that. Poor Kylie if so :(

OMG at the Kylie story if it is true!!!

:happydance: about Sunita she really cannot act, hopefully Fiz will announce her departure too, my 1 year old can act better than her she does my fecking head in!!! :gun:

As sad as this sounds I only started watching EE again for the Christmas storylines :haha:

Kylie does stay on the pill and Gail finds out and makes her tell David, who then goes round to see Tina (who splits up from Tommy) and what happens in anyones guess.

OMG at the Kylie story if it is true!!!

:happydance: about Sunita she really cannot act, hopefully Fiz will announce her departure too, my 1 year old can act better than her she does my fecking head in!!! :gun:

As sad as this sounds I only started watching EE again for the Christmas storylines :haha:

Kylie does stay on the pill and Gail finds out and makes her tell David, who then goes round to see Tina (who splits up from Tommy) and what happens in anyones guess.
Oh my, They split up again?! Soaps r really strange, there's never anyone around who ur partner hasn't slept with lol. Tina has been with David.. Jason.. Tommy.. And they all live on the same street haha. Even Maria, she's been with Marcus, Jason, nick, Tyrone, all on same street! Christ haha xx

Haha, I was thinking that about Eastenders yesterday. How every one is related to everyone is some way or another :sick:

I don't want fizz to leave, I want her and Tyrone to get together, he deserves a nice girl! :)

I just saw on a Corrie Facebook page that Tyrone says a tearful goodbye to Tommy as he prepares to do a runner from Weatherfield. Tina might get together with David then- did they used to be together?

Tina and David were together, then she fell pregnant and Gail helped her hav an abortion behind David's back! So they got history!!

Tina and David were together, then she fell pregnant and Gail helped her hav an abortion behind David's back! So they got history!!

Wow so this pregnancy now isn't her first pregnancy then like Tommy thinks. I wish I watched Corrie before this year, I missed so much!

Yep, David was gutted she has an abortion. He had a really hard time gettin over her aswel. I hope him and kylie end up ok though I think they are a great couple!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->