Coronation Street

Is freshcos still there?? Yeh good point on the petrol-they have people to fix cars but if u think about it apart from steve n lloyd(taxi drivers) no one else goes anywhere. They all work live n play in the same bloody street!

Where is Freshco? Is that on the street? I noticed they all drink the same cans of beer, don't know what the brand is.

Glad Peter and Carla are back soon!

dedrie got Ken some steak there for his birthday a few weeks ago during the recent "affair" storyline.

Showing my age now but Curly used to work there and it was managed by Reg.

Where is Freshco? Is that on the street? I noticed they all drink the same cans of beer, don't know what the brand is.

Glad Peter and Carla are back soon!

Prob in a minority here but im really hoping it works for them and wanted them to get it on when it first started. Leanne does my head in, she slept with Nick so it pissed me off that she took the moral higher ground and everyone "forgot" she did the dirty.

I hope it goes tits up with her and Nick too! Most annoying character!

*pinches herslef to remind her it's only a soap*

I hate both Nick and Leanne.

Tommy took tyrones car back for him and parked it next to the pub as I was wondering the same :flower:

I like Nick but not Leanne.
Kirsty drove me mad in last nights episode! I know it's only a soap but still :blush: Fizz has made such a huge sacrifice for Tyrone. I really hope everything goes wrong for Kirsty soon with all the upset she has caused.

Is Gail starting to fancy Lewis??! I thought she was being a bit over-friendly with him last night!

I like nick, i never used to but now hes a pretty decent character. I hate leanne, she is such a cow.

I thought the end of corrie last night was so sad when fiz and tyrone smiled at eachother, awww

xo

I know Blueskai, really felt for her and hope it comes to ahead over Christmas. The lady who plays Kirsty is amazing, so convincing! She'd better better some of the EE wet blankets to some gongs at the awards next year!

^^^ Definitely! Kirsty makes me mad! Sign of a good actress that! :haha:

Kirsty is such a good actress. I think she will either die or prison

In today's Sun it said that Ty gets such a bad beating he has to be hospitalised and ends up having an affair with Fiz. The story line continues in to he new year.

In today's Sun it said that Ty gets such a bad beating he has to be hospitalised and ends up having an affair with Fiz. The story line continues in to he new year.

I wonder how he will get the opportunity to have an affair - Kirsty is super controlling! Should be an interesting storyline though. I hope Kirsty goes to prison and Fizz gets her job back!

I feel so sorry for Fizz!

Whats scary is things like this does go on behind closed doors :(

And I dont no what it is about Many but she really does my head in

I think Mary is hilarious. Norris is quite annoying with his interfering and gossiping, I'm surprised Rita hasn't sacked him by now :haha:
I don't mind Mandy at the moment so far :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->