Coronation Street

They do make a great couple, and he's so good with Max, too :)

Last nights Corrie was good. Can't believe what Tyrone might have to do to make sure he can keep Ruby :(

I don't know what Lewis has in mind with everything he's got some evil plan for Gail??

I thought that all Lewis was trying to do was get Audrey's family to like him and then take Audrey back! Bit obviously I was wrong as he has some plan with Gail doesn't he! God knows!

When Gloria left in the taxi he told her that the fact she'd had to leave had all been down to him, and that he was now going to turn his attention to 'tweedle dee' Gail. I'm not sure what he is planning with all the faking he is doing and he seemed to get hold of some of her bank statements last night. Should be interesting!

Another corrie lover here! :D I agree about eastenders being boring ATM, I still can't stop watching it though :blush:

I hope Tyrone and fizz get together too that would be nice! I read that David cheats on Kyle so it must be with Tina then?

The Gail storyline is annoying me, how can she go from hating Lewis one minute saying she would never trust him etc to moving him in and believing every word he says the next!

Did anyone see last nights corrie.... Something I noticed that bugged me haha....tommy got a text from Tyrone saying come round then later on at the train station tommy said ill call you later and Tyrone said Kirsty still had his phone....so how did he text tommy?

Oh yeah I never even noticed that! Haha. That's a mistake from Corrie then, Kirsty had his phone! :lol:

Ooh that's interesting that David cheats on Kylie!

I think Gail is very gullible and Lewis is quite good at acting like martyr!

Lewis! god he is so annoying!!!

Kirsty is just vile too. poor Tyrone. I've read somewhere he isn't the actual dad of ruby hence why he isn't on the birth certificate. I read its the guy who had arranged the Ferrari for tyrones birthday. imagine having to go to lengths of marrying her just to get some rights. he'll probably end up dead the way she treats him.

Lewis is going to steal all her money isnt he?

Tommy actually got an email from Tyrone.

Oh no I hope it's not true about ruby not being tyrones he's already been through that once :(

Awww I hope Ruby is Tyrone's, he's an amazing daddy, I thought Kirsty had registered Ruby without him just to be spiteful and make sure Tyrone couldn't take Ruby away and he was stuck with Kirsty.
He deserves so much better!

Tommy got an email from Tyrone. Yeah I forgot about what Lewis said to Gloria in the car! Wonder what he's up to! I really hope David doesn't cheat, i really like them as a couple and it's b such a shame for max.

I'm not sure Tyrone and fiz really go together anymore, she kind of annoys me though she's so..... Annoying! Haha. One character I love is Tracy!! She is brill. I do like Deirdre too, did anyone watch the show about her a couple weeks back, was really good!

My husband is laughing at me writing to u all about corrie so seriously! Haha.

Tommy got an email from Tyrone. Yeah I forgot about what Lewis said to Gloria in the car! Wonder what he's up to! I really hope David doesn't cheat, i really like them as a couple and it's b such a shame for max.

I'm not sure Tyrone and fiz really go together anymore, she kind of annoys me though she's so..... Annoying! Haha. One character I love is Tracy!! She is brill. I do like Deirdre too, did anyone watch the show about her a couple weeks back, was really good!

My husband is laughing at me writing to u all about corrie so seriously! Haha.

I watched the show 'Deirdre and Me', it was fab. She's been through so much and is a great actress :)

Tracy is a great actress too, I don't know how she manages to act so mean but I've seen interviews with her in real life on the telly and she seems lovely!

Random, because I dont usually watch but do they have a computer. I never see computers in houses on any of the soaps.

I always wonder why they "live" in one room. They have a sofa and a table yet have qnother actual front room. How come they dont use it? Is it a manchester thing?

Tasha and fidgets mammy those are very good points!! I think I've seen a laptop at Gail's house and Eileen's, but only the once each not often. They don't talk about Facebook either do they?

I think it is something that use to be done fidgets mummy, that you would live out of one room except when someone important was around. My gran still did it (we are Londoner's).

Nope, never heard any of them mention fb or anything like that.

The barlows and websters do it too. But gail doesnt as she has a bigger house.
But yeh yr right no one mentions face book twitter or even goes out of tge street! I mean im sure dev cant sell everythin they need! One street cant seriously have a towns worth of necessities. Doctors pub restaurant shop garage hairdressers factory. I mean come on!

Good points! And where do they park their cars? And get petrol?

The barlows and websters do it too. But gail doesnt as she has a bigger house.
But yeh yr right no one mentions face book twitter or even goes out of tge street! I mean im sure dev cant sell everythin they need! One street cant seriously have a towns worth of necessities. Doctors pub restaurant shop garage hairdressers factory. I mean come on!

They shop at Freshco lol!

Peter & Carla are back on the 10th woohoo!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->