Coronation Street

I think she's gonna get Faye into big trouble somehow...

Grace is so horrible, she was vile to Nick and Simon :( I think Faye is getting fed up of her but she seems desperate to fit in and be liked. I think Grace will end up getting Faye into trouble!

My mom thought maybe she might accuse Owen of doing something inappropriate to her (him giving her lifts back of a night when shes been round theres) cos he can see through her act, that's a guess though :shrug: xx

My mom thought maybe she might accuse Owen of doing something inappropriate to her (him giving her lifts back of a night when shes been round theres) cos he can see through her act, that's a guess though :shrug: xx

I was thinking this :( x

Must admit that thought crossed my mind too.
Then Faye gets taken away from Anna....

Oh no! I really hope that doesn't happen!

That would be awful if that happened :(

I think that they start targeting Mary soon but get caught.

Anyone know what happened to Ken, he just disappeared?

And what happened to izzy and gary and the baby? Feel like I've missed stuff :/

Ken had to be written out for a while as was accused of rape (not sure on the outcome) so he's visiting a relative.
Izzy and Gary have the baby, Tina changed her mind about keeping him x

Ken went Canada to be with Adam they had to do that without the scenes because of the court case

Ooops sorry didn't see the above x

Wish they found a better way to write Tommy out. This just isn't believable to me. :nope:

Ahh right. I must have missed the Ken bit... So Izzy and Gary are still in Corrie then, they've not left?

Yeah they are still in it, just izzy and baby haven't been shown much lately.

I forgot all about Gary and Izzy, not seen them in ages!

Wish they found a better way to write Tommy out. This just isn't believable to me. :nope:

Agreed! I don't know whether its the storyline or Tina but her acting is just not up to bar I think ...

Wonder when Kevin is coming back since he was cleared of all charges - what was his story, how was he written out?

He had to go abroad to see a sick relative. The same way they wrote Ken out. That's three characters abroad at the moment! :wacko:

I thought Kevin was staying with Mollys family so they could see the baby for a while?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->