Coronation Street

Anyone else a bit annoyed by tonight's episode, I mean I know tommy has been sacked and they need to write him out but how we supposed to beleive that after everything him and Tina have been through he would just up and leave because David was staying over? No just not buying it!

Not seen it yet but that sounds such a silly way to write him out. He was fine with David being in the house decorating and the fact that Tina is always talking to David, so this sudden attack of jealousy out of nowhere isn't that believable!

I agree. I don't like the way it was done either. But guess after Kevin and Ken they were running out of options to write characters out without giving them a proper leaving story line!!

It was written badly, im sure they could of come up with something better then that! Xx

I wish tommy hadn't of left. He's fit! Fancies the pants off him since he was in hollyoaks lol x

I wish tommy hadn't of left. He's fit! Fancies the pants off him since he was in hollyoaks lol x

He didnt leave he was sacked. His character did make good storylines though x

Yeah I knew he was sacked. They should of never sacked him, was a bit harsh IMO x

I don't think they had a choice really. He rapped about raping someone. That's horrific.

I knew he had been sacked for explicit rapping before he was in corrie but didn't realise it was about rape and stuff :/ I just thought he got sacked for swearing and stuff

No, it was rape and stuff about using a needle in someones eye or something. It was also whilst he was on Corrie.

Faye's friend Grace is really annoying me! What a horrible child!

I got the feeling in last night's episode that Faye is starting to get fed up with Grace, though? Did anyone else?

There was definitely something up between them.

Owen has certainly seen through her just hope that Anna does soon.

I am a little behind on Corrie but recently watched the Tommy being written out part...

I agree ladies - absolutely pathetic!

Wonder what's gonna happen with Grace, they're obviously leading up to something :/

Yeah she seems a bad egg lol
must be something more going on at home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->