Coronation Street

I think Kevin went to look after his ill dad, is he still with Molly's aunt? X

I don't like him either. I think he's very weak. He should have told Julie straight from the start.

Yes I think he is meant to be. Not sure when or how though.

Yep... he is awful.. But just another gutless selfish men that the world consists of anyway!

Poor Simon :( I'm glad the truth has come out but Grace's mum needs to realise what her daughter is capable of! Can't believe she's getting away with it!

Grace reminds me of someone in my year at high school. Really cannot stand her and I actually feel sorry for Faye but what happened to Simon was awful.

What Did Faye actually do to Simon? I missed it!

What Did Faye actually do to Simon? I missed it!

Tracy let Grace, Faye, Amy & Simon have the keys to hers so they could go and walk Deidres dog - whilst they were all 'home alone' Grace pressured Faye into pinning Simon down, putting him in one of Amys dresses & smothering makeup all over his face whilst Grace filmed it. :nope:

Omm, Peter and Tina ey. I think they make a better, less messed up (somehow) couple than him and Carla do :haha:

Thanks!

I don't think anything comes of the Peter/Tina thing as she leaves to find Tommy doesn't she? Sure I heard she leaves the show in the new year?

Yup she's leaving, it's a shame cos I think she's a great actress!

It's sad Tina is leaving. I've heard she gets killed off.

I think Tina and Peter make a good couple. I quite fancy Peter Barlow :blush:

Yup Tina gets murdered, gonna be a mahoosive storyline on the "who dunnit" me thinks! Cossss..
rumour has it not only does she have the affair with Peter, she also gets it on with Rob!

Haha Bev :haha: sometimes I think oo.. he looks alright in a suit :)

Yup Tina gets murdered, gonna be a mahoosive storyline on the "who dunnit" me thinks! Cossss..
rumour has it not only does she have the affair with Peter, she also gets it on with Rob!

Haha Bev :haha: sometimes I think oo.. he looks alright in a suit :)

I've heard that as well!

And I quite fancy Peter as well. :haha:

Oh didn't know she was going to be killed off. Was hoping she'd be back xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"