Coronation Street

Tina gets sick of Peter blowing hot and cold so to annoy him she starts flirting with Rob over the bar, who she ends up kissing in the garden - and Carla catches them. Rob begs her not to tell Tracy.

I doubt she'll tell her, she'll prob be happy Robs snogging someone more normal :haha:

I really thought that Kylie and David would end up getting back together in that last episode!

Me too :nope: I wish they would. I know what he did was vile, evil and pretty unforgivable but she's had no backlash over sleeping with his brother! Nick and Kylie haven't even been frowned upon! :dohh:

Exactly my thoughts, everyone seems to have forgotten what they did!

Me too :nope: I wish they would. I know what he did was vile, evil and pretty unforgivable but she's had no backlash over sleeping with his brother! Nick and Kylie haven't even been frowned upon! :dohh:

I'm sure I saw the episode with the crash but must have missed something, from what I saw Nick and David were arguing and the crash was technically an accident :/ I've always been thinking I don't know why such a big fuss was made over David

I dont understand why he is letting them all live in his house, he even said last night it was his. I'd certainly make ratface Gail go live with audrey. Cant stand Gail.

I'm sure I saw the episode with the crash but must have missed something, from what I saw Nick and David were arguing and the crash was technically an accident :/ I've always been thinking I don't know why such a big fuss was made over David

He unbuckled Nicks seatbeat, grabbed the steering wheel & sent them into a load of oncoming traffic. But still! :haha:

I hate Gail too! My biggest peev in Corrie right now is Todd, is it only me that cringes at his acting every time hes on screen!!!

Todd is horrible. I feel bad for Sean as he really likes him :(

I cringe too, he is rubbish at acting

I thought he was great during his coming out story all those years ago but hes rubbish since hes come back. Maybe he struggles playing the bad boy? Xx

Poor Hayley, the storyline is getting sadder and sadder :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->