Coronation Street

Yeah I believe in the soap she is 31 or something (same to real life). It was ages ago when she said how old she was but I can remember Sally wasn't happy with Sophie going out with her because of her age.

Sally and Tim last night! :rofl: This is going to be the longest engagement ever!

Me and my son went to the Corrie tour today it's was really good

Aww, jealous! I would love to do that, it sounds amazing :D

It's only on until 4th October so book early girls I rang in April and could only get a place in June, it is really busy. Was £16.50 a tickets x

ahh I will book when I've got some money.. thanks hun! Do you have any idea how much it is for kids? My DS is 1 x

Its not lol, you can go on to ticketmaster and buy a ticket for a tour this week if you wanted

The weekends I mean as most people work the weekends are really busy. Children under 5 go free

https://tv.uk.msn.com/features/coronation-street-spoilers-faye-windass-to-become-pregnant#image=1

OMG! :shock:

No way!!! I wonder who the dad is?? There's nobody on the street close to her age, so that's even worse :nope:

xo

But realistic nowadays I guess, unfortunately.

Yeah Tasha, it's scary how sexually aware kids are now, and active too :nope:

xo

Will it be someone from school or someone on the street? Maybe a schoolboy will come into it.
Possibley the man from the gyms son? (No idea how old or if one is a boy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->