Coronation Street

Was shocked at rob tonight, actually thought Tina was already dead can't believe he finished her off!
Aw poor Carla not looking good for her!

I know, cant believe Rob!!! And his face when he found out that peter had confessed anyway :shock: he did all that for nothing coz carla already knew!!

I didn't see that coming in tonight's episode! Poor Tina!

The jellyfish quote was hilarious :haha:

I felt so sorry for Tina tonight :nope: especially as she was relatively okay after the fall! So much more sinister that Rob actually murdered her.

Poor Anna and Owen too!!

xo

I actually didn't feel sorry for Tina, it really annoyed me the way she wouldn't just stop talking haha.

Spoiler about Andrea (Lloyd's girlfriend):

Andrea Beckett has been keeping a shocking secret from Lloyd Mullaney and the rest of Coronation Street that will be exposed next month.

Throughout her time on the cobbles, Andrea (Hayley Tamaddon) has actually been leading a double life and has a husband, who she has been married to for 20 years.

The truth surfaces when husband Neil confronts Steve McDonald (Simon Gregson) in the Rovers, mistaking him for his wife's lover.

Lloyd (Craig Charles) later arrives to dispel the confusion but is heartbroken to discover Andrea has been juggling a second life.

Earlier this month, Lloyd's daughter Jenna (Krissi Bohn) began to suspect Andrea was hiding something, after she failed to show up at a charity fun run.

I suspected something like that was going to happen with Andrea!

I had no idea! :blush: I always thought that she was using him to make Steve jealous as she liked Steve, but then actually fell for Lloyd.

She only has to be 38!

It is predictable x

Well Lloyd is probably getting on a bit...Jenna is like in her early 30s. I'd say she's probably in her late 30s/early 40s.

So predictable though, is there ever going to be a happy relationship?

Just googled she is 31 IRL omg Id never have said she was in her 30s!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->