correct for alll mine

Well if my scan was right and it is a girl then it was right for me...

and right for my son!

it says boy for me all the others have said girl got scan later today so will find out then

It was wrong for my daughter, it says boy for me this time so we shall see! xx

it was right for my son and it says im having a girl this time and thats what the scan said...lets wait and see lol x

Correct for my daughter when I was 31 and this one is going to be a boy(scan was on friday) so yep correct again!!!

After having my scan done this test was wrong for me yat again lol, Im having a girlie this time round.....

It was wrong for me when I did it before my gender scan at 17 weeks, and it's still wrong now. :)

It was right for my first three, it said girls and they are all three girls. For this one just like everything else it said boy and well she is a girl.

*Update*
I di this earlier in the week and it predicted girl for us, had my scan yesterday & it's a girl so right fo me too! x

I don't have my 20 week scan till Feb, so too early for me to know! But I checked my Mum's and it was right for my brother, but says 'boy' for both me and my sister, so she was predicted 3 boys and got 1 boy and 2 girls. Mine says Boy, but from day 1 I've had a gut instinct it's a girl, I'll just have to wait and see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->