Corrie crash

Scamp

I'm a mummy
Reaction score
Is this going to be the crash that kills loads of people? :shrug: I didn't think it was until the end of the year?!
x

Haha :dohh: I thought she'd done something to the track but it was just the bit that joins the train!
x

yh ur right its towards the end of the year, xmas time ish. and its a tram not a train xx

Ah thought so.
So who does everyone think will die in the crash?
I'm guessing... The peacocks (just cos i know their leaving), Janice, Rosie, John, erm not sure who else :shrug: Mainly the ones who don't have anything happening now
xx

I read a while ago that molly dies aswell not sure who else does.

Yeah maybe, I heard she was going out soon
x

I heard that this abuse story going on at the moment is how they write the Peacocks out.

I know Janice and Trevor are going so guess they both go in the crash. Would like Nick to go too, just because I don't like the guy who plays him now :haha:

Which one is Trevor?

Think Nicks gf Natasha might die as well cos I'm sure I heard she was leaving.

I wonder how Kevin will react to what Sophie told him last night?

x

I think we could see the end of Ken Barlow!
They reckon that some much loved established charaters will be written out as they want to freshen up the show and make it more modern - its a 50th anniversary milestone too and Ken Barlows real son is said to be in this episode.
I know the Peacocks are definitely going to be written out though :)

yh the peacocks are apparently being written out with this abuse storyline, they end up doing a runner or somethin.. and apparently natasha kills herself when all comes out about this pregnancy :shrug: xx

I think Molly will probably die in the tram crash, not sure on the others!!

Im looking forward to this! I really think some of em need to be booted out the show now.. Like Ken and Diedre! Jeezz these two wind me up something chronic! Lol.
I think I heard something about a few of them leaving before the crash but I dunno lets see... Roll on I say!

Natasha is a woman on the edge, she looks like the smallest thing will send her right over.

V xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->