Corrie for Canadians

Strike

Reaction score
Because we are several months behind!

So, my first question - anyone think that Katy is huge for a girl who should only be in month 4 or 5? Can't even remember when she got pregnant.

Oooh I can't remember how big she was.

V xxx

I always remember her being massive for ages :roll:

Boy-oh do you have a lot to catch up on :haha:

xo

Must be strange watching it all out of sync, like Christmas will be aired in the summer for you guys :rofl:

Is it watched by a lot of people in Canada?

Watched by a lot of people? Whenever there's a chance that the time it will air changes there's a mini revolution!

My Grandmother learned to speak English (She was from Quebec) from that show and my whole family, including my 10 yr old niece watches it. In fact, several people at work (I'm military) watch it religiously.

Watched by a lot of people? Whenever there's a chance that the time it will air changes there's a mini revolution!

My Grandmother learned to speak English (She was from Quebec) from that show and my whole family, including my 10 yr old niece watches it. In fact, several people at work (I'm military) watch it religiously.

ROFL :rofl:

I get giddy when they air extra episodes.

V xxx

That's so funny!!! Does she have a French/mancunian accent!!!???:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->