Corrie....

I hate him, so sleazy! I hope Peter never finds out :( Every time Nick and Leanne were about to get it onnnnn I was shouting "Don't.... DON'T!" at the screen

John kills Charlotte doesnt he.. She is annoying lol

I hate him, so sleazy! I hope Peter never finds out :( Every time Nick and Leanne were about to get it onnnnn I was shouting "Don't.... DON'T!" at the screen

Me too - in fact the whole Leanne/Nick thing has been annoying me so much that I play my DS whenever the two of them are on screen together ... what WAS she thinking? I mean the Nick she married originally was quite fit but this re-incarnation of him is ... well ....Bleurgh :sick:

I didnt watch it when the original Nick was in it but this one is a slimeball! I dont know how people find him attractive, his teeth.. :wacko:
I hope Carla doesn't tell Peter but it's looking that way.... :(

Here's a preview to next week, it made me cry!

https://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/videos/backstage/50thpreviewspecial/

Definately Molly, Ashley and Charlotte (but those are the easy choices) and I think maybe Sunita too.

Definately Molly, Ashley and Charlotte (but those are the easy choices) and I think maybe Sunita too.

Charlotte doesnt die in the tram crash she dies cos John kills her.

I definitely think Molly and Ashley but I dont know who else.

Charlotte doesnt die in the tram crash she dies cos John kills her.

I definitely think Molly and Ashley but I dont know who else.

I know he kills her but I think he makes it look like she is a victim of the crash and so they may be misleading us a little about them all being killed by the crash itself.

If they aren't including her though I was wondering if Keiron might die, he works in the bar that has the explosion.

I have a hunch its going to be sunita too, plus those already mentioned. I think charlote will be one of the 4 funerals too.

And I can't bear Charlotte either!

I do think Charlotte will be counted as one of the four because it's four funerals... soap writers are sneaky like that!

Here's a preview to next week, it made me cry!

https://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/videos/backstage/50thpreviewspecial/

Just watched this - wow it's going to be rather emotional! I'm blaming the hormones!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->