Corrie

sjminimac

Reaction score
Is anyone else really impressed with the way peter has gone all sinister? Love it! I especially loved the scene where they were all together in the rovers. Roll on next week!

he should so get together with carla. What a good looking couple. Pointy faced leanne can go off with rat face nick then, they both do my head in! x

Yes! I can't wait to see what happens in tomorrows episodes :D

My friend lives behind the church that the blessing was filmed at (its in Prestwich, Manchester) and she seen all the cast filming a few weeks ago....

x

Im worried about Simon!! I love that boy so much hes sooo cute!

First half was really good wasn't it?

I loved the bit with Norris saying that if Princess Diana had the trumpet music it doesn't bode well for the wedding.

Norris is always great at an occasion. Loved the looks on everyones faces when Peter handed over the divorce papers.

Was just about to post the same thread!! What a legend!!

xxx

wha gwaaan Peter! That was immense. The comment about the bouquet might as well be a wreath sent a shiver down my spine. I actually cheered all the way through the second episode :D

I felt quite sorry for Carla.

He'd be lucky to get her and I know she can be a cow but I think that if she loves someone she really loves them. Look how she was with Liam. And when she found out Maria was pregnant she was going to leave him, so she does sacrifice her own happiness when she feels it will be better for the person she loves, as she did by walking away from Peter when she thought he was dying and when she didn't tell him about Leanne and Nick.

Listen to me talking like they are real people :blush:

But I thought Peter was brilliant, Rat Face and Monkey Man (Leanne and Nick) deserve each other.

Good points, I dont really like her but I suppose she is a better person than Leanne. Still, throwing yourself on a married man, not cool! I'm worried about Simon too :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->