Cost of things!

Ruth2013

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I'm not sure if any of you think its a good idea, or if a thread like this exists aready, but I thought it might be a good place to put down an bargains we have found? ... I havent found any yet mind you! But I thought as we will be buying nappies, formula, bottles, sterlisers, breast pumps, baby gyms etc then maybe if we find something good we could put it down?

Today I bought a tub of Cow and Gate formula - Sainsburys - 9 pounds! Little pouches of ready made formula - one feeds worth were 69pence each

Anyone else found anything worth sharing?

Fab idea! Tesco has a 3for2 offer on nappies at the mo and the wipes were good value too, I'll be stocking up tmw x

Sainsburys give you a free pack of nappies if you spend over £50, not sure how good these are as I haven't actually got them just saw this on my way in. Can't appeal to most people though as not everyone will have a baby!? Lol! Xx

I second the 3 for 2 on nappies at Tesco.

ASDA Baby Event starts on 22nd I think?

Free Phillips Avent baby bottle by signing up to there Due Date Club

12 large muslins (100% Cotton) on eBay for £12.99 (Ive bought these and they are fab - will make great swaddles, mess cleaners, blanket etc)
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12XSUPREME-QUALITY-BABY-MUSLIN-SQUARES-70X70CM-100-COTT-/320516482391?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=510002208893&hash=item4aa0456557

I got my Angelcare sound & movement monitor from Kiddicare at £60....not sure if the deal is still on?

Mothercare iPhone App - download it and get a £10 off any order over £50. It meant I got the isofix base for £79.99!!

If anyone is using cloth nappies mothercare have a 3 for 2 offer on at the moment that can be used in conjunction with the £10 offer. The code also works on the main website of you copy and paste. I've used it twice so far!

Just seen someone else post thst they got angelcare movement monitor at tesco for 39.50. I was gonna mention asda baby event. Im inpatient an if i see summat i want i buy it so no bargains YET.

I was just about to post about the angelcare sound and movement monitor. Couldn't believe it, bargain :) still full price on their website though x

I was just about to post about the angelcare sound and movement monitor. Couldn't believe it, bargain :) still full price on their website though x

Omg.theyre $200 here ...

And I am getting one... wow aosy cheaper to fly to uk and buy one hababa

I think Ebay and gumtree are excellent places to get secondhand things. We got all our baby's furniture, baby gym, swing etc on there and they are all in lovely condition and would have cost a fortune had we bought all new!!!

Johnson and Johnson nursing pads 99p in Superdrug

Thanks just managed to grab the last 2 boxes from my local superdrug!

Also tesco has tommy tippie ctn pump for £19.99 and steriliser for £17.99 on offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->