could cry :(

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
So fed up today, just found out another girl who's baby is younger than man son is pregnant and she wasn't trying !! Ino so many people who are pregnant again already and weren't trying ! Me who wants want can't :(

Didn't want to read and run I just wanted to say I know how you feel. :hugs:

It also took us 3 years to conceive our twins then when they died it took us a further 11 months to conceive our DD. this is my 4th month of TTC number 3 and already I'm finding it frustrating! I hope you get your BFP soon x

Aww bless you hun, sorry to hear about ur loss , good luck and fingers crossed for ur bfp x

I know how you feel we are TTC#1 and its only been 3 months/2 cycles but i dont think im going to ovulate this month which is so frustrating especially with all the BFP that keep popping up on my facebook :(

I'm starting to feel the same way as well. I see all these girls on my fb that are pregnant that it was either a) an accident or b) it's their 3-4 baby. My envy is even going one step farther in that we are renting our basement starting this weekend to a couple that is expecting in July. Even though we are super great friends and I am very happy for them (p.s. we are going to be the babys god parents) I can't help but be somewhat jealous of the fact they are getting what we want and this baby was an accident for them. We're on our 3rd cycle and af is due on the 29th. I had my hopes up because i had some light pink cm last week for a couple days and I started having some cramps around that time, but now I'm starting to have the brown/old blood discharge (sorry if TMI) that normally comes when af is gearing up :-(. I was really trying to relax this month, and we bd everyother day to try to cover bases. I want this so bad, and I know that there are many couples that have been trying way longer than we have, but I just have to say it sucks haha. I feel like if I didn't laugh I'd cry. We thought this would happen quickly and we're starting to realize it isn't. I hope everyone gets their BFP's very soon!

I am totally on the same page. I just found out that a family member is pregnant with her second. I wanted a boy and the name I wanted was William. Give you one guess what she is having and what the name is.

I started medication this month and just found out today that the two follicles that I was told I had, one isn't growing. This means that I will be working with only one egg just like all the other unsuccessful months. Even worse, they can't find anything causing me not to get a BFP so there is noting that they can do to fix the problem. I so want to give up.

I complete understand how you feel. We've been TTC #2 for almost 2 years now, and it seems like SO many people around me are getting pregnant with their 2nd/3rd baby.. and so many of them haven't really even been trying. The harder part was when my best friend, who teaches right next door to me, decided to start trying for#2 last summer (we both have boys and want a girl), after we had already been trying for a year.. and now she is due with a baby girl in July. It's so hard to not be jealous, especially when you've been trying for SO much longer.

Aww hope u get ur bfp soon hun, it is so hard when every1 else is getting pregnant , I got af today, which don't suprise me , x did it take u long to conceive ur 1st x

Af decided to show *sigh* another hopefully next month :-(

I know how you feel. Well we've only just decided to ttc #2 and im on my first cycle CD7.. before we decided to ttc but was discussing it, 5 of my friends/people from school announced there pregnant with #1 or #2! We've only just started but i feel erm, id say jealous!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->