Could cry!!

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
My bottom is so sore 😢😂 sorry for tmi. So constipated nothing is helping, I'm drinking loads & getting enough fibre. I do believe I have given myself farmer jiles 😱. Never had this before but it hurts so bad! What can I do? Is there anything I can buy without going to see the quack? TIA x

Silly as it sounds, molasses. We use it when DD has hard poops, works within an hour for her.

No help, but I'm the same. Currently lying on the sofa instead of going to bed because my arse hurts too much to sit up and walk to bed 😓

Thought lactolose was ok for pregnant women? That would help x

Licorice and dried fruit!!

No help, but I'm the same. Currently lying on the sofa instead of going to bed because my arse hurts too much to sit up and walk to bed 😓

😂😂sorry to laugh. But that's how I feel 😩😱. Sat hear clenching my bum cheeks together. Coz some how it helps! Which my husband seems to think is hilarious. But I don't know whether to rub it or pat it😥. It hurts so much!

Corn syrup also does the trick. While that will help you go, you can use some Tuck's pads and those will help heal the damage that's already there.

I'm not constipated (thankfully) but I have the opposite problem! And it's so frequent I flipping bleed every time I go now! Lovely pregnancy perk 😂

For some relief sounds funny but helps fill a condom with cold water put into freezer until nearly frozen but not quite and apply to the ummm area. I know sounds funny but the relief is great.

Thanks ladies! It's so bad 😢. It's just so sore. I have felt I do have a pile 😢😢. Omg what the hell! Never had this before. Wish it would just go. I know they are going to say it's 4th baby blah blah. I just don't know what to do about it? Should I see the doctor??

Aww hope you find something that works soon. That sounds so painful :hugs:

Tucks is a brand of witch hazel pads. They're made for hemmorhoids (they're basically just little wipes soaked in witch hazel). I don't know if they do it over there, but here in the US the hospital gives them to you after birth. Over here, you can buy them in pretty much any pharmacy. I have some of the pads left over from when I had my son and they have been helping with painful piles a lot!

I would see the doc, I know a woman who suffered them very badly and she was supposed to have them cut off...

I would see the doc, I know a woman who suffered them very badly and she was supposed to have them cut off...

Aaaaaaahh cut off? Don't like the sound of that! Oddly a strong coffee helped me today... Might be worth trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->