Could do with some reasurance!

LauraJaii

Mum to Dallas&Jett
Reaction score
Hello Lady's!

I'm 17 and 11 week's pregnant with my first baby, its 1 week +2 until my scan date. im so worried *touch wood* that my baby will jsut be a blighted ovum, ive not had a scan before or anything, it's just general worries :/.. as anyone been like this then had a Scan and everything has been fine.. would love some reasurance :/

Thankyou <3

I'm 17 too and I had this, I was so worried that I was feeling sick going to the hospital, but as soon as she got started there was baby straight away happy and active, it puts your mind straight to rest, I had a tear as soon as I saw baby haha, just don't worry because all that stress isn't good! Good luck at your scan :) x

Thankyou Clair your a star! this has made me feel better knwoing someone felt in the same boat as me! xx

It is very rare to get to your 12 week scan and discover it is a blighted ovum. Most cases have miscarried naturally by that point. If you get to 12 weeks with no bleeding, you only have a 1-2 % chance of a missed miscarriage being discovered at your scan. Given your younger age, you would probably be in the 1% category.

So 99% says everything is absolutely fine!

Good luck with your scan.

Aww wow thankyou kat! thats so reasuring! :) i didnt no those statistics! thankyouu

Didn't want to read & run, try not to worry as much as you can, I think everyone goes through this worry before their first scan & if all has been well up until now you've got no reason to worry anymore than anyone else!

Wishing you the gets of luck and a h&h months ahead :thumbup:

Makes me feel reassured too thanks for this post im just scared im imagining it lol xxx

Thankyou Clair your a star! this has made me feel better knwoing someone felt in the same boat as me! xx

No worries, I was actually glad to see this, because I thought I was just being loopy, you feel like no one else thinks this, I think for me it was my age and other factors that made me think, 'I can't accentually be pregnant..' But just keep calm and you'll be fine :) :hugs: xx

Thanks elmo! was lovely of you to post a reply! all these little messages are helping put happy thoughts in my head :)

Glad that me posting the thread up as got reasurance for other girls too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->