could i ask what you all think please

lauralora

Reaction score
heyy im in such a good mood today as most of you no i had my scan :D

dont no if its the same in other countries but in UK tommorrow its the 'mad' Friday where everyone goes out for a celebraity drink before christmas.

OBVIOUSLY under no circumstances will i be drinking, smoking etc ive completley looked after myself during this pregnancy and i dont intend to change that.

but all my friends, sister and boyfriend are planning on going round doncaster which is my local town, however they arent quiet pubs, there bars,clubs, nightclubs etc its gunna be very busy and the music will be very loud.

do you think i should go? i want to because its christmas and i want to celebrate that along with the good news of baby with all my friends, but i keep thinking is the correct enviroment for me to be in? i no its just 6 hours at the most but what would you do?

Attachments

• Image0316.jpg
    Image0316.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 11
I think you should go out and enjoy yourself there's no smoking in places now so it's not like you'll be in a smokey room and if you get too tired just get a taxi home early it's christmas enjoy it:)

As long as you are not going to get squashed and banged I wouldnt say no!!

not sure what others think x

Go for it and enjoy yourself! You may feel tired but it's not going to do your baby any harm!! Just go home when you've had enough.

Definately, I can't see any reason as to why you should. Make the most of it hon whilst you can go out at the drop of a hat x

I'd say go for it, go and enjoy yourself hun!!! Your little baby is tucked up safe and warm inside you and as someone siad no smoking in these places now so Def no reason not to go!!!

Have fun :D

Looks like its a unanimous decision.....yr partying tomorrow night! make the most of it....this time next year you will have a LO to look after!!!! xxxxx

I did it with my last baby....went out clubbing twice I think (for xmas 2007) and I really enjoyed myself. I think you should go out and have a good time. But watch where your walking hun so no one bumps into your bump and have a sit down every now and then :thumbup:

Lots of love x x x

Go out...while it's still easy to do so!!

Thanks all you girls :D

looks like youve made my mind up for me, better go find something to wear now, yey xxx

id go!! if i was you but as everyone has said just try to stay out of the really big crowds. xx

im goin out on my work nite tomoro nite and i am so excited!!

yes im gonna be sober but it'll prob be the last time i get to wear my little black dress haha

go have fun!!

Glad you decided to go and hope you have a great time! My bean has already been to a big rock show and tonight we're going to dh's gig (will be loud and crowded) so I'm sure yours will be fine.

i dont see why not i went out for oh's birthday when i was having 1st lol and i was 7 months every body was watching me and i was careful and no alcohol had a good night lol xxx

Get your sen out & enjoy yourself. My mate when pregnant both times was all ways out round town, going to trillogy & walkabout, even at 9 months. She never drank tho, just enjoyed the atmosphere & laughing at all the drunk people making a fool of themselves.

I'm not going to let pregnancy stop me doing any of the things i love, i'm still planning to go to glastonbury festival like i do every year & i'll be 8 months.

i find your comment EXTREMELY rude crossroads, are you trying to suggest i havnt looked after my self because i made the decsion not to take folic acid? this decsion was made between me a doctor and a midwife, and was made for personal circumstances you dont even no about!!! jesus how bloody rude of you.

im 13 weeks pregnant and have a VERY healthy baby with no problems, erm so but out!

and if you didnt mean that comment bitchy i do apologize but it definatley comes accross that way

Laura, go out and enjoy yourself hun! Ive been out 3 times this past 2 weeks with work parties and friends etc. I got tired early last Friday but hubby picked me up at 11.30 and I had a great time!! Ignore people who have made nasty and inappropriate comments hunni! Enjoy! It's great laughing at all the drunken funny people! Hehehe!
:hugs:
xxxxxxxxxx

Go out and have fun, you are pregnant not ill ! and now with the no smoking rule in place there is no second hand smoke to worry about! :) . Too many people live in balls of Bubblewrap during pregnancy and I have to say I am totally relieved to hear from someone who understands you can have fun during your pregnancy and still raise a healthy bean!.

I agree that comment about the Folic acid was unnescesary and rude. Keep it Civil Crossroads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->