Could I be further along than I thought?

bubbles19

Mummy of 1 girl
Reaction score
Hi! Since 9 weeks I have been able to find babies heartbeat almost straight away with my home doppler it's almost like I know exactly where she or he is. I am 11 weeks now and I can find it everyday within a few minutes and if it moves i think i can feel where its gone but it's really high up halfway between my public bone and belly button could I be further along than I thought or is that a normal place to find babies heart beat at 11 weeks it's very fast and strong and I know it's not mine. Also all my symptoms have dissappeared from 9 weeks no nausea anymore and I'm not tired at all really, I'm not even having mood swings. I should also add I have pcos so my cycles can't really be trusted. :wacko:

I always found baby's hb within minutes since 8.5 weeks on my Doppler. It's not unusual at all although some can't find it until much later not indicative of you being further along xx

I agree with pp, I don't think that's a good indicator of how far along you are. , I first tried and found babies at 7 weeks 4 days. And easily find it when I try. When will your first scan be?

Thanks for your opinions. I couldn't find my first until I was about 14 weeks and I was a lot skinnier back then. My first scan isn't until the 7th of March. I think the lack of any symptoms isn't helping apart from the obvious bloating I don't feel pregnant at all anymore. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->