Could I be leaking amniotic fluid help! TMI

lauraairving

Reaction score
Ok say last night me and OH did the deed. I've been waking up all night like wet down there but it's been waking me up like it used to if I started my period. I don't know if its from the deed or amniotic. It's not lots but have to admit its very watery hmmm help :(((((

I get super super watery wet down there after the deed and for a few days after the deed.

Thankyou. Guess I'm just panicking. It's 5 am I cannot sleep now lol

Just breathe and love on your bump, everything will be perfect. If you're still super worried addy a more civilized hour ;) ring your OB and ask for their opinion. I had the same concern, but slowly put two and two together when i noticed what color it was etc.

Did you guys use protection? I ask only because maybe it's his spermies?? Lol I know it's tmi but if you didn't use protection u should make sure you go to the bathroom right after and do a wee to make sure you don't end up with a uti... Or leaky spermies... :)

I was 38 weeks at the time so it might be different... but with my last pregnancy my water was leaking.

I thought I was being paranoid so I asked my OB and Googled (of course!) and what they suggest you do is lay down, naked from the waist down for a half hour. This gives the "fluid" a chance to pool up. Then stand up and if you feel it "gush" or trickle/flow, try it again. If it happens again, there's a chance it is your waters leaking and you need to be seen promptly.

BUT if it is his little guys, I imagine they could pool up and leak out as well. So I suppose you could lay down for a half hour and then when you stand up, put a pad or toilet paper underneath to "catch" whatever leaks out and give it a sniff, as silly as it sounds. They say your amniotic fluid has a "sweet" smell to it whereas discharge, urine and semen all smell different/distinct.

Thanks guys. No we didn't use protection but I went to the toilet straight after. Hmmm. I'll have to keep an eye on it today thanks for your advice x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->