Could I be pregnant ? Advice . Help . Something

shawna7654

Reaction score
So I am really lost and confused, so ill just jump right in.

January 9th was my last siting of Aunt Flow . On Feb. 9th to 11th I had what I believed to be implantation bleeding . Discharge that was brown in color and extremely light (Pantyliner would do the job) but up until today I have been getting negative home pregnancy results but my period has still not arrived and it was due on the 8th. I do not know my ovulation date because I was not trying to conceive . The only reason I am worried is because the previous time I was pregnant I did not know I was until I was 5 months along and I only tested because I felt the kicks in my stomach, so I did not test prior to that and do not want that to happen again. Do you all believe I could be pregnant even though all the test are negative ? I know a blood test is the best but I am not in the best financial situation so I would like your opinions before I spend money I do not have. Thank you in advance to those who will respond

I think maybe you just had a very light period... I don't think you would ovulate during the time you're usually supposed to be getting your next period... I would say that since you're due for your next period around the 8th-10th of March... test once more using FIRST MORNING URINE. If that is negative, hold out until your next period would be due and see if she shows.

And of course, if you are seriously worried or concerned, see a doctor! Or go to Planned Parenthood.

January 9th was my last siting of Aunt Flow . On Feb. 9th to 11th I had what I believed to be implantation bleeding . Discharge that was brown in color and extremely light (Pantyliner would do the job) but up until today I have been getting negative home pregnancy results but my period has still not arrived and it was due on the 8th. I do not know my ovulation date because I was not trying to conceive . The only reason I am worried is because the previous time I was pregnant I did not know I was until I was 5 months along and I only tested because I felt the kicks in my stomach, so I did not test prior to that and do not want that to happen again. Do you all believe I could be pregnant even though all the test are negative ? I know a blood test is the best but I am not in the best financial situation so I would like your opinions before I spend money I do not have. Thank you in advance to those who will respond

If you are not able to pay for a blood test, how do you plan on paying for an entire pregnancy, and then a baby?

If you are not able to pay for a blood test, how do you plan on paying for an entire pregnancy, and then a baby?

She was not asking for your opinion on this. You should not jump to conclusions and obviously she is concerned and wants people's opinions on this subject, not the financial stability one.

As for your question, I would say wait a week or two. The light bleeding may have been a period as implantation bleeding is usually one quick smudge. But if you're really concerned i know around me (NY) planned parenthoods give free blood pregnancy tests.

She was not asking for your opinion on this. You should not jump to conclusions and obviously she is concerned and wants people's opinions on this subject, not the financial stability one.

As for your question, I would say wait a week or two. The light bleeding may have been a period as implantation bleeding is usually one quick smudge. But if you're really concerned i know around me (NY) planned parenthoods give free blood pregnancy tests.

Yes, mom! :laugh2:

It says that the original poster is WTT... so I'm really doubtful that this was planned at all. But if there's a will, there's a way! Hopefully she gets the results she wants. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->