could i be pregnant again?

bluehorse

Mummy to Grace and Rowan
Reaction score
I know the only way to tell for sure is a pregnancy test but just wanted you lovely ladies' thoughts on it first.... On Monday night I was up ALL night being violently sick... I was very ill on Tuesday but moreorless ok now- I have my appetite back but I'm finding food tastes different than usual (rather like it tasted in my third trimester!) It MUST have been a stomach bug because a number of people I know have had one, though no one seem to have been quite as violently sick as me. The only thing that confuses me is that I have always been very tolerant to stomach bugs and suffered (lots and lots) of sickness for the first time since a child when I was preganant. In fact, I was so confused on Tuesday I took a preganacy test- it came back negative but it was several days before my period might start.

That evening I noticed a slight stain in my underwear (sorry-tmi) and thought it must be AF on it's way... but no more since. I thought no more about it until just now when I was chucking out the bathroom rubbish and saw that the faintest, thinest line had appeared on the test stick. :wacko: My periods are pretty irregualar so I'm not suprised that it hasn't arrived yet.. think I'm on about day 30. Last time I was pregnant I didn't test until day 37 and even then the line was so faint it was barely noticeable....

I would test again hun, the line could have come from the stick being left, they do say not to read it after a while because it changes.
Only you knows your body, if you think there is any chance then do another test!

yeah i think ud be best to test again-even get one that tells u in writting so there will be no confusion.

A line that comes up after the ten minutes (or whatever it is for that brand of test) isn't valid. It has to be within the time limit to be a true positive.

A line that comes up after the ten minutes (or whatever it is for that brand of test) isn't valid. It has to be within the time limit to be a true positive.

WSS

Evaporation lines are very common.

I would test again. :hugs:

If you've had unprotected sex, than yes, it's possible. Test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->