Could I be pregnant? ! Help!!!

torlasauraus

Reaction score
So im on birth control and ive been having pregnancy symptoms like crazy for the past week, nausea, smell sensitivity, gas, loss of appetite, fatigue and 3 days ago i started spotting brown. No sore breasts or anything aand according to my pill pack I'm expecting my period this friday. I took a First Signal Wal-Mart 88 cent test this morning but it was broken, it didnt finish reading but where its supposed to be positive there was a FAINT line. I took 2 more tests today, a clear blue digital weeks estimator and a first response. Both negative. What do I do?! Could I be pregnant? Did I test to early? Please help me. I take my pill but its always at a different time every night. When should I test again & should I stop my pill til I know?

I would wait until your period is due until you test again. That way you'll have a good idea if you are or not. It's def possible, especially because you take your pill at different times of the night. I would stop taking the pill if you're trying to get pregnant. If not, keep taking it.

It's possible, I got pregnant while on the pill, but like you I wasn't religiously taking it at the same time everyday. Test if your period is late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->