Could I be pregnant? How larger are the odds?

Hothandshaley

Reaction score
I read a post on here in 2011, about a young mom who had semen inserted through fingers, and the same has happened to me. But it's happened 4 times during my ovulation period..and I'm feeling different, and I don't know if I should worry, but I kind of feel pregnant...it's been 10 days since ovulation, is it too early to test? Is there even a possibility of it? It happened 4 times during my ovulation cycle, and all times were globs full...and I've been having a bit of discharge, brownish or pinkish...it varies. And has been happened for the last 3 days..

I think it could be possible and a test could well show positive now. My advice would be to test and if its negative to test again if you're period is late just to be sure. How would you feel if you are pregnant?

I think it could be possible and a test could well show positive now. My advice would be to test and if its negative to test again if you're period is late just to be sure. How would you feel if you are pregnant?

I'd be fine, I'll probably test after work then.

I wouldnt rely on it, its still very early!

Good luck x

I wouldnt rely on it, its still very early!

Good luck x

Thanks, the more I think on it the more I kinda hope I am..but I have this period app, and I did it around when that calculated my ovulation cycle and I did it twice before the ovulation day and once on it and then the next day...so maybe the odds will be high...I know the app can calculate incorrectly but I hope it got it right this time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->