Could I be pregnant? I need someone to talk to about my problem!

aggiegirl

Reaction score
I am very concerned and curious if I could be pregnant can anyone help me?? I had sex on June 8th (my last day of ovulation was having regular discharge knowing I was ovulating) and I am suppose to start my period in 9 days and today is June 12th. Today I started experiencing a brown sticky discharge when I went to the restroom, it isn't heavy at all just a little bit. I hadn't taken my birth control since June 7th as well. I have been pregnant before with a miscarriage and I had implantation bleeding, my question is, could I be pregnant?

If you only stopped taking bc from the 7th and you only had sex on the 8th then I would personally say it is unlikely you are pg although nothing's 100%. Hope you get the outcome you want. x

I should think it is break through bleeding from stopping bc x

I should think it is break through bleeding from stopping bc x

The bleeding has stopped only lasted 3 days very light actual period isn't here still. I've been regular on and off of BC and been on this BC on and off for a while now I've stopped taking it before and this never happened. Cramps and bleeding has ceased though don't know what that means.

i may be wrong but you came off the BC the 7th June, you say your last day of ov was June 8th - you are due your period in 9 days from the 12th of june so... does that mean your cycle is only 15 days? essentially when you stop your BC you are meant to come off for your week break and just not go back on, otherwise your cycle could go any which way.

you may well be pregnant because i know people who have gotten pregnant on the pill but if you came off the BC 7th and had sex on the 8th i would say you're at a lower probability but the only way you'll know is by taking a test when AF is due x

It is possible that you could have fallen pregnant, but the only real way to know is to do a test when it's time :)

I agree, it is most likely breakthrough bleeding. I started birth control pills and then stopped two weeks in due to side effects. When I stopped, it took a few days of nothing and I had the same thing happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->