Could I be pregnant? NTNP here and going bonkers

michmash

Reaction score
We're currently NTNP (we pull out)... we were on the wtt in Oct list last year but things happened and we had to put that plan to a halt... we already have two beautiful DS's so I just accepted that maybe we'll stay a family of 4.. and that would have been ok.

BUT this month it's driving me crazy! I'm having similar symptoms I had with my 1st born and I'm having thoughts..

CD24-26 I've had very bad back pain! I couldn't even lay down straight!
CD25- had some cramping like AF was coming but then pain vanished. Thought AF was coming early but nothing.
CD26-CD28 (today) - every night I've been woken up with very bad heartburn!, I also had some diarrhea on CD27

AF is due today but so far nothing.. what do you girls think? I know I could just to an hpt but I would be really bummed if it came out bfn.. lol

Wait till AF is a week late since you don't want to see a negative. If negative then probably not pregnant good luck

Gross but diarrhea is always a sign of pregnancy for me - all 3 pregnancies I had it before af and a few days after it was due.

I would test!

Only way to find out is to do a test.
If its negative than maybe u cud go back to ttc again.

woke up with aches all over today at CD29/15DPO. Not sure what to think so I might test today... AF is now 1 day late. Also forgot to mention that on CD25 had really bad nausea on the morning.. but I thought it was too early for it to be morning sickness.. still waking up with bad heartburn.. only symptom I'm not having that I had with both pregnancies is sore boobies and nips.. If i had that also I would be convinced I was pregnant!

First off , Hello there :)

Tbh better off taking a test that way you know where you stand and can maybe you & OH can discuss TTC after this AF ... IF she arrives ;)

Let us know how you get on :) x

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"