Could I be pregnant? Please help.

kaylaandcody

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this site so please bare with me! My husband and I have decided to start TTC. I stopped my birth control 1 month ago. My periods were always VERY regular before and during my birth control. I have been charting my ovulation and thought I figured out when it was. We had sex at least every other day. I took a first response test about 12 days before my expected period and got nothing. Now that I am a day or 2 away from my period I have been taking the cheap dollar store ones. No luck, so i decided to try the ovulation ones. I got a positive Ovulation test a little over 1 week ago, and got another positive one today. I have been very moody, my lower back has been killing me for last 2 weeks, smells almost knock me out, and ive been SO tired. Any thoughts or advice? please help!!

12 days before your af is due will always be negative. They tell you to test from no earlier than 6 days before your af for a reason. Wait till af is late then test, saves a lot of heart ache and money along the way. OPK's are the root of all TTC evil.

OPKs are not to be used as pregnancy tests. Many women, like myself, always have two lines on an OPK as LH fluctuates throughout the month. An HPT will always find HCG before an OPK will.

Try again when you are late. The symptoms you are describing could not possibly be pregnancy symptoms if you have been having them for two weeks, before your period is due.

Also it can take your body a while to get back into rhythm after taking the pill. When I was TTC my son, I stopped taking the pill, had a withdrawal bleed and then finally ovulated on cd 48. I never did get a period as I was lucky enough to conceive straightaway.

Charting really helped me to keep track of everything, and I still use Fertility Friend to track my cycles now even though I'm not actively TTC yet. It takes a while to make sense of it all though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->