could i be pregnant

Cocoa25

Reaction score
i've gotten my period twice last month about a week apart, and me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex. the last week of feb, a day after my period ending we had intercourse and again aon the 7th of march. ive started having a major appetite increase, excessive gas, excessive saliva, abdomnal cramps off and on, acid reflux, my boobs arent sore, nor have i been throwing up, but ive been getting headaches and semi-queezy. i know its too early to test so im trying to wait until the end of this week, because i dont know which period date i should go by since it came twice last month so i wouldnt consider myself late yet.......anticipation is killing me HEEEELLLLLPPPP :wacko:

Yes you do have symptoms of pregnancy. Are you sure your last period the one that was very early was not implantation bleeding? It usually happens around 4-7 dpo. i would wait till your next period should show up pretending like the last one did not happen if your period does not come then take a pregnancy test.

Another thing could be if you have been stressed out lately that can mess up a period.

Sorry if i am not much help...

Thank you so much, if i go buy my first period im about a week late. i havent been stressed until talking to a friend and she brought up my symptoms as a possible pregnancy. i googled the date of my 2nd(last) "period" to see the estimation date of ovulation and it said march 7th-12th im most fertile, which added more anticipation because im dying to know.

Sorry o have not posted! But I hope you find the answer you are looking for pregnant or not pregnant. Are you trying to conceive? When will you be testing? And how do you feel now symptom wise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->