could i be pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

south

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is my first post and I'm a little scared :S

I'm currently doing my a levels in england, I will be 18 in august and the guy I am with will be 19. He and I have agreed that we will both have some freedom over the summer as uni is fast approaching, meaning we will no longer be together (our unis are 5 hours apart).

he is the first guy I have ever been with and before we were together I was put on the pop (progesterone only pill) for my nightmare periods. This has left me having not had a period since December 2012. My boyfriend and I first began sleeping together in January. In April I took one of my pills about 2 hours out of the window for taking it and stupidly presumed if be okay. For about the last 2 months my rapid mood swings have been commented on and I have had really sore boobs (i blamed it on my pill) however, I have had a few headaches lately and I am constantly tired (ive been falling asleep with the tv on). The tiredness and headaches could be exam stress as I'm in the midst of my a2's.

Anyone think there's a chance im pregnant or am I being paranoid?

Take a test just to be sure, but this thread will get locked x

Locked means no one can reply as you're not actually pregnant. This thread is for teens who are definitely pregnant. There are however other threads which you will be allowed to post in (eg two week wait). But the only way to find out is to take a test. You can get them cheap in Tesco, or if you don't feel comfortable with going to a store, order some from amazon/eBay (what I did). Good luck with everything, and if you are pregnant, feel free to come back here. The girls are so supportive!

Thank you so much! I will get to Tesco and take a test tomorrow!

Thread closed and we would encourage others to report posts like these
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"