Could I Be pregnant?!

Reenawade

Reaction score
Okay so I went to the restroom and & saw I was light pink spotting, for 2 days (Saturday & Sunday). , first time I ever spotted😱.. but I only seen it when I wiped.. (which caught my eye) ..... Now 2 days later (tuseday) I started my period, I took 3 HPT and they all came out negative... I'm having a lot of cramps right now, (All period systoms) but what also caught my eye is I can't sleep at night, I'm tired durning the day.. Hot flashes & I get lightheaded now... some say I might be having a miscarraige , and some say I might be pregnant, So I was trying to see was it even possible to be pregnant and still have a period? Could I Be pregnant??? .. If so then okay, I just wanna make sure nothing is wrong.. I will be going to my OBGYN soon!

If anyone has ever been through this can I hear your story🙀 **No Rude comments plz** 😩 .. I'm just so nervous and so confused.. This never happed to me before....

It is possible to be pregnant and have periods, having said this I don't think it is very common. If you are worried I would consult your doctor and see what they suggest. Good luck :)

It could be a number of things hun. I agree with Aidan's mum. Some girls do have "periods" when pregnant but its rare. I'd go to your docs and see what they say. Good luck =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->