Could I be pregnant

Anno94

Reaction score
I had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago the day after stopping my pill a couple of days after I had a bleed then a week after unprotected sex I was suffering with cramps shooting pain stomach feeling Heavy and kept feeling sick now two weeks after I still get those feeling but just keep sleeping. Is there a chance I could be pregnant?

If you were ovulating close to the day you had sex, you could be. Although, many people say that it takes a while for the cycle to settle back to normal. On the other hand, there have been women who got pregnant like this.

What you could do now is take care of your body, start taking folic acid and/or a prenatal vitamin and rest well! Unfortunately, the two week wait until you can test is simply horrible :(

Good luck!

Its possible. The only way to find out is to test. I suggest using your first morning urine tomorrow and see what happens. If its negative wait a few days and retest, or wait for AF to arrive. It can take awhile for your cycle to get back to normal after BC

also, alot of times coming off of the pill will force you into ovulation. so if you feel you may be please also get ahold of your obygn esp since with chemicals in your body might hurt the baby if you are.\

start taking the prenatals and folic acid just in case

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->