*Could I Be Pregnant?*

mommy2twokj

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new here so im not sure how photos get posted and how to classify TMI. Here is my situation

My Cycle is irregular (even though they are within normal range 29,29,30,25). According to all APPS (which i know arent always accurate) I Od around 6.11 and should have AF by 6.25 (tomorrow). on 6.15 i had some light spotting (has only happened when i previous got BFP with my 9yo Daughter). According to some places online, that could be a sign of late O putting me at AF 6.29. If i got by the 6.15, i am currently 9DPO. On late evening of 7DPO i had a tiny bright red spot on toilet paper. on 8DPO and today on 9DPO i had a little brown (very light) on a panty liner but its not an all day thing. Also, my BBT is usually around 97.6, on 6.15 it rose to 98 and has stayed in the 98 range until 8DPO when it dropped to 97.6 (right before i started having cramping on my right side only that hasnt come back) and on 9DPO it is back up to 98. My CM is snotty looking (mucusy) and is clear/white and stretchy (on 8DPO) and white and creamy and not stretchy on 9DPO. It honestly feels like im peeing in my underwear. I know I Od already this month. I am getting queasy to my stomach, tired and major bloated (even though the scale says i lost 4lbs?) 9DPO walmart cheapie and FRER both BFN :( Can someone please offer any advice or previous experiences :)

Baby Dust to all!

Hello. Join us up in the June testing thread. It's very active. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->