Could I be pregnant?

macca197831

Reaction score
Hi there, i am new to the forum and hopefully posting in the right place!

My partner and I recently decided to start trying for a baby and therefore had unprotected sex on my actual ovulation day. My last period was on 30th April and my next period was due on Friday 28th May but it still hasnt arrived.

I took a test on the day my period was due and it came back negative but it still hasnt arrived and im now 4 days late.

I have been feeling slightly nauseous and a bit more tired than normal in the afternoons and I have been constipated recently. Also I keep feeling like my period is going to come as I have slight cramping in my stomach but it never arrives.

Should I wait until at least a week after my period was due before I do another test?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Would do no harm in taking another test Macca.

My period is due tomorrow and the Fertility Friend calendar is telling me not to test until the day after it starts.

Good Luck!:winkwink:

Your symptoms sound positive and if you are generally regular then four days late is looking good! I'm only on my first two week wait and think my ovulation was about 29/30th May so I'm only 2dpo. However, I already feel a little different and slightly crampy when I'm not even due my period for another 10-12 days?

It's a nightmare all this isn't it? Anyway hope you get plenty of advice!

Your symptoms sound positive and if you are generally regular then four days late is looking good! I'm only on my first two week wait and think my ovulation was about 29/30th May so I'm only 2dpo. However, I already feel a little different and slightly crampy when I'm not even due my period for another 10-12 days?

It's a nightmare all this isn't it? Anyway hope you get plenty of advice!

I felt different within days, I just had a strange feeling I was pregnant although perhaps thats just wishful thinking! I did notice however that within the first couple of days a glass of wine made me feel sick so hopefully thats another sign!

it certainely sounds promising. There's no harm in re-testing ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->