Could i be pregnant?

well AF came this morning so all that worrying was for nothing i guess it wasnt meant to be! I feel like an idiot though because I was convinced I was pg! I was taking folic acid and being careful about what i was eating! I suppose its just aswell as im just finishin uni and i know 24 isnt that young but we were wanting to wait for another year or 2, when i have a full time job. Me and db have been living together for nearly 4 years but were not engaged or anything but i got used to the idea of having a little one around so im a bit disappointed! :wacko:

Sorry AF arrived hun! :hugs: x

SS AF showed but take my advice. If you're trying for a baby, DON'T CONCENTRATE TOO MUCH LOL.
I was trying for 5 months, really hard too, and around christmas when I had too much on my mind to think about babies, I conceived. The month I thought I blew up, I ended up pregnant.

Carolina, The mind is a powerful thing. Can play some nasty tricks on you. Sorry your AF came. Were are you from?

Sorry to hear that AF arrived :(

The first month we tried I was CONVINCED I was pregnant. I wasn't even late or anything but had fatigue really bad, really sore boobs (which I never get even with AF) and lots of other symptoms.

My cycle never goes over 27 days, but last month it went to 35, I had lots of symptoms again and then AF arrived :(

I try not to get my hopes up but its really hard.

I hope you get pregnant soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"