Could I Be Pregnant?

ohsnapitsbri

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm not sure if this type of question is allowed here, but I'm not sure where to ask! I'm 20 years old and recently went abroad for a semester of university and had a nice romantic fling with a local for a couple of months. Now, I am back in the States and 6 pounds heavier and I've been having random nausea (but no vomiting), backaches, my breasts and nipples are sore, BUT I did get my period. From what I remember, I had my period November 5-9, December 6-10, and January 1-5. The last time I had sex was my last night in Europe, December 19, in which the condom did slip off inside me when my man was pulling out, but the same thing had happened November 13 and I guess I thought it couldn't cause a serious issue. Is it possible I could be pregnant? :shrug:

the condom slipped so yes u could b the only way to know for sure is test. my last period was dec 23 and im prego but i dont know how long ure cycles are or any info just test

the condom slipped so yes u could b the only way to know for sure is test. my last period was dec 23 and im prego but i dont know how long ure cycles are or any info just test

Sorry - if you're 5 weeks, 3 days and your last period was Dec 23, were you pregnant and then got your period? Sorry if this a dumb question, I'm just really overwhelmed.

no my ticker is off by a day or 2 because i ovulated on cd 12 or 13....
i had my periond dec 23.....ovulated on i think the 3rd not sure then found out the 16th of this month. i was about 4 weeks prego but like i said the dates are a little off i think. im going to see what they r when i go for my first ultrasound

why dont u just do a test and find out? let us know?

Agreed, take a test! It's possible that your last "period" (in January) was actually implantation or breakthrough bleeding which can happen but is usually lighter. Only a test will tell you though and if the latest possible date of conception is in mid-December, you should get a clear positive by now if you are pregnant. Are you in contact with the potential father?

:test: and I hope you get the answer you wish for x

i say test to and let us know how u get on :) xx

Agreed, take a test! It's possible that your last "period" (in January) was actually implantation or breakthrough bleeding which can happen but is usually lighter. Only a test will tell you though and if the latest possible date of conception is in mid-December, you should get a clear positive by now if you are pregnant. Are you in contact with the potential father?

I did not get a test but I just got my period so I'm assuming that scare is over. I feel relieved, but also kind of... I don't know how to explain it. It's not exactly disappointed but... anyway, I know I want to have children in the future, but definitely with a more secure situation that this possible one. I am in contact with my old fling - we mainly text and skype - but I don't think that would have turned out too well. He was a horrible womanizer and though he liked me, he was also immature and still hooking up with other girls on the side. I don't think he will be ready to give up his playboy life, at least not for another couple of years.

Thanks for your advice from before, all of you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->